OCALA, Fla. - Eleanor C. Riccio of Ocala, formerly of Harrison, N.Y., died Feb. 21. She was 95.
Riccio was born in Harrison to Luigi and Theresa (Castanza) Camardella. She was a secretary for Arnold Bakers of Greenwich, Conn.
Riccio is survived by many nieces and nephews. She was predeceased by her husband, Harry Riccio; and siblings, Pasquale, Louis, Albert, Alfred, George, Edward, Anna, Molly, Lena and Mafalda.
The services were private and under the direction of Coxe & Graziano Funeral Home. Entombment at Ferncliff Cemetery.
For more information, please visit: http://www.coxeandgraziano.com
- 1 Hutchinson Parkway Reopens After Truck Slams Into Bridge, Catches Fire
- 2 Harrison Woman Walks In Memory Of Son Who Died Of Cancer
- 3 Michael Douglas, Catherine Zeta-Jones Buy New Westchester Home
- 4 Bar Scuffle Puts Harrison Police, Town Board At Odds
- 5 Harrison's First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend