OCALA, Fla. - Eleanor C. Riccio of Ocala, formerly of Harrison, N.Y., died Feb. 21. She was 95.
Riccio was born in Harrison to Luigi and Theresa (Castanza) Camardella. She was a secretary for Arnold Bakers of Greenwich, Conn.
Riccio is survived by many nieces and nephews. She was predeceased by her husband, Harry Riccio; and siblings, Pasquale, Louis, Albert, Alfred, George, Edward, Anna, Molly, Lena and Mafalda.
The services were private and under the direction of Coxe & Graziano Funeral Home. Entombment at Ferncliff Cemetery.
For more information, please visit: http://www.coxeandgraziano.com
- 1 Police Asking Public's Help In Search For Missing Teen With Medical Needs
- 2 Dozens Sickened In Nine States After Salmonella Outbreak
- 3 Deer Defense Group Sues Westchester County To Halt Hunting Plans
- 4 Metro-North Trains Returns To Schedule As Grand Central Reopens
- 5 Unexpected Fireworks Prompt Residents Near Country Club To Fear Attack