OCALA, Fla. - Eleanor C. Riccio of Ocala, formerly of Harrison, N.Y., died Feb. 21. She was 95.
Riccio was born in Harrison to Luigi and Theresa (Castanza) Camardella. She was a secretary for Arnold Bakers of Greenwich, Conn.
Riccio is survived by many nieces and nephews. She was predeceased by her husband, Harry Riccio; and siblings, Pasquale, Louis, Albert, Alfred, George, Edward, Anna, Molly, Lena and Mafalda.
The services were private and under the direction of Coxe & Graziano Funeral Home. Entombment at Ferncliff Cemetery.
For more information, please visit: http://www.coxeandgraziano.com
- 1 Father Hid Computer Hard Drive After Harrison Murder-Suicide, Report Says
- 2 Widow In Harrison Murder-Suicide Will Receive Death Benefit
- 3 Brothers Sentenced In Robbery Spree That Included Harrison
- 4 March Comes In Like A Lion As Latest Snowstorm Hits Harrison
- 5 Numerous Accidents Reported On Slippery Westchester Roadways