HARRISON, N.Y. - Eleanor Fiore, a lifelong resident of Harrison, died Aug. 1. She was 95.
Fiore was born Feb. 13, 1919, in the Bronx, to Ercole and Catarina (Carrieri) Fiorito.
Fiore is survived by her son, Ernest Fiore (Maria) of Harrison; daughter, Susan Ballon (Bill) of New Brunswick, N.J.; four grandchildren; seven great-grandchildren; sisters-in-law, Rose Trapani (Tom), Jean Horton, Jill Fiorito and Mary Fiorito; brothers-in-law, Orlando Fiore, John Fiore, and Andrew Grescak; and many nieces and nephews. She was preceded in death by her parents; husband, Ernest Fiore; brothers, Angelo, Michael, Daniel, Carmen Fiorito; and sister, Kate Grescak.
Calling hours are Monday, Aug. 4 from 4 p.m. to 8 p.m. at the Harrison Funeral Home. A Funeral Mass will be celebrated at 11 a.m. Tuesday, Aug. 5 at St Gregory's Church. Interment will follow at Greenwood Union cemetery in Rye.
For more information, please visit: www.harrisonfuneral.com/
- 1 IRS Warns Harrison Residents Of Phone Scam
- 2 Harrison Senior Gets His Wish And More: School Lunch Break With The Mayor
- 3 Two-Car Accident Results In Closure Of Route 127 In Mamaroneck
- 4 60-Year-Old Man Charged In 25 Cat Killings In Yonkers
- 5 Unsafe Lane Change Cited Is In I-95 Crash That Killed National Guard Member