HARRISON, N.Y. - Eleanor Fiore, a lifelong resident of Harrison, died Aug. 1. She was 95.
Fiore was born Feb. 13, 1919, in the Bronx, to Ercole and Catarina (Carrieri) Fiorito.
Fiore is survived by her son, Ernest Fiore (Maria) of Harrison; daughter, Susan Ballon (Bill) of New Brunswick, N.J.; four grandchildren; seven great-grandchildren; sisters-in-law, Rose Trapani (Tom), Jean Horton, Jill Fiorito and Mary Fiorito; brothers-in-law, Orlando Fiore, John Fiore, and Andrew Grescak; and many nieces and nephews. She was preceded in death by her parents; husband, Ernest Fiore; brothers, Angelo, Michael, Daniel, Carmen Fiorito; and sister, Kate Grescak.
Calling hours are Monday, Aug. 4 from 4 p.m. to 8 p.m. at the Harrison Funeral Home. A Funeral Mass will be celebrated at 11 a.m. Tuesday, Aug. 5 at St Gregory's Church. Interment will follow at Greenwood Union cemetery in Rye.
For more information, please visit: www.harrisonfuneral.com/
- 1 Harrison Luncheonette Owner Credits Loyal Customers As Key To Success
- 2 Obama Will Fly Into Westchester Airport For Big-Ticket Fundraiser
- 3 Harrison Ranks High Among Nation’s 100 Best Suburbs
- 4 Airbag Recall Is Largest Ever In Auto History
- 5 Lyme Disease-Spreading Ticks Arriving Earlier Than Normal, Study Says