HARRISON, N.Y. - Eleanor Fiore, a lifelong resident of Harrison, died Aug. 1. She was 95.
Fiore was born Feb. 13, 1919, in the Bronx, to Ercole and Catarina (Carrieri) Fiorito.
Fiore is survived by her son, Ernest Fiore (Maria) of Harrison; daughter, Susan Ballon (Bill) of New Brunswick, N.J.; four grandchildren; seven great-grandchildren; sisters-in-law, Rose Trapani (Tom), Jean Horton, Jill Fiorito and Mary Fiorito; brothers-in-law, Orlando Fiore, John Fiore, and Andrew Grescak; and many nieces and nephews. She was preceded in death by her parents; husband, Ernest Fiore; brothers, Angelo, Michael, Daniel, Carmen Fiorito; and sister, Kate Grescak.
Calling hours are Monday, Aug. 4 from 4 p.m. to 8 p.m. at the Harrison Funeral Home. A Funeral Mass will be celebrated at 11 a.m. Tuesday, Aug. 5 at St Gregory's Church. Interment will follow at Greenwood Union cemetery in Rye.
For more information, please visit: www.harrisonfuneral.com/
- 1 Harrison High Grads 'Are Braver Than You Believe, Smarter Than You Think'
- 2 White Plains Man, 31, Who Died In Apparent Drowning ID'd
- 3 July 4 Terror Warning Is Issued By FBI, Homeland Security
- 4 Police Shoot, Kill Fugitive Richard Matt; Fellow Escapee David Sweat On Run
- 5 Men Shot, Killed Before Hutchinson River Parkway Crash ID'd