HARRISON, N.Y. - Eleanor Fiore, a lifelong resident of Harrison, died Aug. 1. She was 95.
Fiore was born Feb. 13, 1919, in the Bronx, to Ercole and Catarina (Carrieri) Fiorito.
Fiore is survived by her son, Ernest Fiore (Maria) of Harrison; daughter, Susan Ballon (Bill) of New Brunswick, N.J.; four grandchildren; seven great-grandchildren; sisters-in-law, Rose Trapani (Tom), Jean Horton, Jill Fiorito and Mary Fiorito; brothers-in-law, Orlando Fiore, John Fiore, and Andrew Grescak; and many nieces and nephews. She was preceded in death by her parents; husband, Ernest Fiore; brothers, Angelo, Michael, Daniel, Carmen Fiorito; and sister, Kate Grescak.
Calling hours are Monday, Aug. 4 from 4 p.m. to 8 p.m. at the Harrison Funeral Home. A Funeral Mass will be celebrated at 11 a.m. Tuesday, Aug. 5 at St Gregory's Church. Interment will follow at Greenwood Union cemetery in Rye.
For more information, please visit: www.harrisonfuneral.com/
- 1 Hochman Sisters' Funeral Arrangements, Services Announced
- 2 Harrison Community Sets Up Memorial Fund For Alissa, Deanna Hochman
- 3 Mourners Gather In Harrison, Seeking Solace After Hochman Shooting Deaths
- 4 Harrison Vigil To Remember Slain Hochman Sisters
- 5 State Police Warn Harrison Residents Of Phone Scam