WEST HARRISON, N.Y. - Ellen Portanova of West Harrison died June 9. She was 79.
Portanova was born April 1, 1935, in White Plains, to Grazia (Iuni) and Leone Portanova.
Portanova is survived by her sister, Carmela Halliday; and numerous nieces and nephews. She was predeceased by her parents; and brothers, Armondo and Rocco Portanova.
Funeral services will be held at 11 a.m. Thursday, June 19 at the Saint Anthony of Padua Church, 85 Harrison St., West Harrison. Interment at the Ferncliff Cemetery Association, 280-284 Secor Road, Hartsdale.
For more information, please visit: www.mcmahonfuneralhome.com
- 1 Harrison Luncheonette Owner Credits Loyal Customers As Key To Success
- 2 Dozens Sickened In Nine States After Salmonella Outbreak
- 3 Deer Defense Group Sues Westchester County To Halt Hunting Plans
- 4 Metro-North Trains Returns To Schedule As Grand Central Reopens
- 5 I-684 Lane Closures Scheduled Between Armonk, Harrison