WEST HARRISON, N.Y. - Ellen Portanova of West Harrison died June 9. She was 79.
Portanova was born April 1, 1935, in White Plains, to Grazia (Iuni) and Leone Portanova.
Portanova is survived by her sister, Carmela Halliday; and numerous nieces and nephews. She was predeceased by her parents; and brothers, Armondo and Rocco Portanova.
Funeral services will be held at 11 a.m. Thursday, June 19 at the Saint Anthony of Padua Church, 85 Harrison St., West Harrison. Interment at the Ferncliff Cemetery Association, 280-284 Secor Road, Hartsdale.
For more information, please visit: www.mcmahonfuneralhome.com
- 1 NYPD Officer, Former Section 1 Basketball Star, Killed In Bronx Crash
- 2 Mrs. Westchester Charged With Stealing From Group Home
- 3 Serious Multi-Vehicle Accident Closes Saw Mill River Parkway
- 4 Amber Alert Canceled After Missing Child Is Found Unharmed
- 5 Harrison's Ranking Among Safest Towns Tops Week's News