WEST HARRISON, N.Y. - Ellen Portanova of West Harrison died June 9. She was 79.
Portanova was born April 1, 1935, in White Plains, to Grazia (Iuni) and Leone Portanova.
Portanova is survived by her sister, Carmela Halliday; and numerous nieces and nephews. She was predeceased by her parents; and brothers, Armondo and Rocco Portanova.
Funeral services will be held at 11 a.m. Thursday, June 19 at the Saint Anthony of Padua Church, 85 Harrison St., West Harrison. Interment at the Ferncliff Cemetery Association, 280-284 Secor Road, Hartsdale.
For more information, please visit: www.mcmahonfuneralhome.com
- 1 Harrison High Grads 'Are Braver Than You Believe, Smarter Than You Think'
- 2 July 4 Terror Warning Issued By Homeland Security, FBI
- 3 Second Escapee David Sweat Shot By New York State Police, Now In Hospital
- 4 Men Shot, Killed Before Hutchinson River Parkway Crash ID'd
- 5 Police Investigating Fatal Shootings Off Hutchinson River Parkway