WEST HARRISON, N.Y. - Ellen Portanova of West Harrison died June 9. She was 79.
Portanova was born April 1, 1935, in White Plains, to Grazia (Iuni) and Leone Portanova.
Portanova is survived by her sister, Carmela Halliday; and numerous nieces and nephews. She was predeceased by her parents; and brothers, Armondo and Rocco Portanova.
Funeral services will be held at 11 a.m. Thursday, June 19 at the Saint Anthony of Padua Church, 85 Harrison St., West Harrison. Interment at the Ferncliff Cemetery Association, 280-284 Secor Road, Hartsdale.
For more information, please visit: www.mcmahonfuneralhome.com
- 1 Hutchinson Parkway Reopens After Truck Slams Into Bridge, Catches Fire
- 2 Harrison Woman Walks In Memory Of Son Who Died Of Cancer
- 3 Michael Douglas, Catherine Zeta-Jones Buy New Westchester Home
- 4 Bar Scuffle Puts Harrison Police, Town Board At Odds
- 5 Harrison's First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend