WEST HARRISON, N.Y. - Ellen Portanova of West Harrison died June 9. She was 79.
Portanova was born April 1, 1935, in White Plains, to Grazia (Iuni) and Leone Portanova.
Portanova is survived by her sister, Carmela Halliday; and numerous nieces and nephews. She was predeceased by her parents; and brothers, Armondo and Rocco Portanova.
Funeral services will be held at 11 a.m. Thursday, June 19 at the Saint Anthony of Padua Church, 85 Harrison St., West Harrison. Interment at the Ferncliff Cemetery Association, 280-284 Secor Road, Hartsdale.
For more information, please visit: www.mcmahonfuneralhome.com
- 1 Man, 34, Is Charged With Driving Wrong Way On Hutch, DWI
- 2 Harrison Wellness Center Signs Top Cosmetic Dermatologist
- 3 Broadway Producer's Westchester Home Hits The Market For $29.5M
- 4 Police Seeking Public's Help In Search For Missing Greenwich Teen Girl
- 5 NBC Pressures New Canaan's Brian Williams To Quit, Says Report