WEST HARRISON, N.Y. - Frances Arturi, a longtime resident of West Harrison, died Jan. 21. She was 86.
Arturi was born March 13, 1927, in Marcellinara, Italy, to Gennaro and Anna Rotella. She was a longtime parishioner of St. Anthony of Padua Church in West Harrison.
Arturi is survived by her children, Rosa Ziemer of Harrison and Robert (Joann) Arturi of West Harrison; sisters, Angelina Chiarella of West Harrison, Tessina Scarfone of Hasbrouck Heights, N.J., Geraldine Guillaro of West Harrison and Julia Arturi of West Harrison; four grandchildren; two great grandchildren; and daughter-in-law, Jeanne Arturi. She was predeceased by her husband, Frank Arturi; son, Frank Saverio (Sam) Arturi; sister, Maria Pugliese; step brothers, Anthony and Nicholas Rotella; and nephew, Gennaro Arturi.
Calling hours are Sunday, Jan. 26 from 4 to 9 p.m. at the McMahon, Lyon & Hartnett Funeral Home Inc., 491 Mamaroneck Ave., White Plains. Services will be held at 10 a.m. Monday, Jan. 27 at Saint Anthony of Padua Church, 85 Harrison St., West Harrison. Interment at Mount Calvary Cemetery, 575 Hillside Ave., White Plains.
- 1 West Harrison Student, 23, Struck, Killed By Car While Walking Near Cornell
- 2 18-24 Inches Of Snow Now Possible In Harrison; Blizzard Warning Issued
- 3 Major Nor'easter Heads Toward Harrison, Blizzard Watch Issued
- 4 Bigger Storm Could Be Coming Soon After Westchester Sees 6-8 Inches Of Snow
- 5 Harrison Dodges Worst Of Nor'ester