WEST HARRISON, N.Y. - Frank Gallo of West Harrison died Jan. 21. He was 91.
Gallo was born Sept. 1, 1922, in Cervinara, Italy, to Angelina (Vaccarella) and Angelo Gallo.
Gallo is survived by his wife, Carmela; children, Angelo (LynneAnn) Gallo of LaGrangeville, Joseph (Linda) Gallo and Angelina Preston all of West Harrison; nine grandchildren; and seven great grandchildren. He was predeceased by his parents.
Calling hours are Friday, Jan. 24 from 2 to 4 and 6 to 9 p.m. A Mass of Christian burial will be celebrated at 11 a.m. Saturday, Jan. 25 at St Anthony of Padua Church with entombment to follow at the Gate of Heaven Mausoleum.
For more information, please visit: www.mcmahonfuneralhome.com
- 1 Harrison Luncheonette Owner Credits Loyal Customers As Key To Success
- 2 Harrison Ranks High Among Nation’s 100 Best Suburbs
- 3 Obama Will Fly Into Westchester Airport For Big-Ticket Fundraiser
- 4 Airbag Recall Is Largest Ever In Auto History
- 5 Lyme Disease-Spreading Ticks Arriving Earlier Than Normal, Study Says