WEST HARRISON, N.Y. - Frank Gallo of West Harrison died Jan. 21. He was 91.
Gallo was born Sept. 1, 1922, in Cervinara, Italy, to Angelina (Vaccarella) and Angelo Gallo.
Gallo is survived by his wife, Carmela; children, Angelo (LynneAnn) Gallo of LaGrangeville, Joseph (Linda) Gallo and Angelina Preston all of West Harrison; nine grandchildren; and seven great grandchildren. He was predeceased by his parents.
Calling hours are Friday, Jan. 24 from 2 to 4 and 6 to 9 p.m. A Mass of Christian burial will be celebrated at 11 a.m. Saturday, Jan. 25 at St Anthony of Padua Church with entombment to follow at the Gate of Heaven Mausoleum.
For more information, please visit: www.mcmahonfuneralhome.com
- 1 Harrison High School Ranks Among New York State's Best
- 2 Greenwich Bank Robbed At Gunpoint; Police Seek Female Suspect
- 3 Snow Likely Overnight Thursday In Harrison
- 4 Winter Storm Watch Issued For Harrison; 6-12 Inches Of Snow Likely
- 5 Police Release More Photos Of Gun-Toting Woman Who Robbed Greenwich Bank