WEST HARRISON, N.Y. - Frank Gallo of West Harrison died Jan. 21. He was 91.
Gallo was born Sept. 1, 1922, in Cervinara, Italy, to Angelina (Vaccarella) and Angelo Gallo.
Gallo is survived by his wife, Carmela; children, Angelo (LynneAnn) Gallo of LaGrangeville, Joseph (Linda) Gallo and Angelina Preston all of West Harrison; nine grandchildren; and seven great grandchildren. He was predeceased by his parents.
Calling hours are Friday, Jan. 24 from 2 to 4 and 6 to 9 p.m. A Mass of Christian burial will be celebrated at 11 a.m. Saturday, Jan. 25 at St Anthony of Padua Church with entombment to follow at the Gate of Heaven Mausoleum.
For more information, please visit: www.mcmahonfuneralhome.com
- 1 Former White Plains Officer Left Suicide Note At Harrison Murder Scene
- 2 Hochman Sisters' Funeral Arrangements, Services Announced
- 3 Harrison Community Sets Up Memorial Fund For Alissa, Deanna Hochman
- 4 Mourners Gather In Harrison, Seeking Solace After Hochman Shooting Deaths
- 5 Harrison Vigil To Remember Slain Hochman Sisters