WEST HARRISON, N.Y. - Frank Gallo of West Harrison died Jan. 21. He was 91.
Gallo was born Sept. 1, 1922, in Cervinara, Italy, to Angelina (Vaccarella) and Angelo Gallo.
Gallo is survived by his wife, Carmela; children, Angelo (LynneAnn) Gallo of LaGrangeville, Joseph (Linda) Gallo and Angelina Preston all of West Harrison; nine grandchildren; and seven great grandchildren. He was predeceased by his parents.
Calling hours are Friday, Jan. 24 from 2 to 4 and 6 to 9 p.m. A Mass of Christian burial will be celebrated at 11 a.m. Saturday, Jan. 25 at St Anthony of Padua Church with entombment to follow at the Gate of Heaven Mausoleum.
For more information, please visit: www.mcmahonfuneralhome.com
- 1 It's A Girl: Westchester's Clintons Are Grandparents As Chelsea Gives Birth
- 2 Shooting Death Of Harrison Resident Tops Week's News
- 3 Mysterious UFO Still Vexes Westchester Police Officer
- 4 New Yorkers Urged To Protect Children From Dangerous Respiratory Virus
- 5 Nine Billionaires With Westchester Ties Make Forbes 400 List