WEST HARRISON, N.Y. - Frank Gallo of West Harrison died Jan. 21. He was 91.
Gallo was born Sept. 1, 1922, in Cervinara, Italy, to Angelina (Vaccarella) and Angelo Gallo.
Gallo is survived by his wife, Carmela; children, Angelo (LynneAnn) Gallo of LaGrangeville, Joseph (Linda) Gallo and Angelina Preston all of West Harrison; nine grandchildren; and seven great grandchildren. He was predeceased by his parents.
Calling hours are Friday, Jan. 24 from 2 to 4 and 6 to 9 p.m. A Mass of Christian burial will be celebrated at 11 a.m. Saturday, Jan. 25 at St Anthony of Padua Church with entombment to follow at the Gate of Heaven Mausoleum.
For more information, please visit: www.mcmahonfuneralhome.com
- 1 IRS Warns Harrison Residents Of Phone Scam
- 2 One Killed, One Injured In Car Crash Near Port Chester High School
- 3 Harrison Senior Gets His Wish And More: School Lunch Break With The Mayor
- 4 Two-Car Accident Results In Closure Of Route 127 In Mamaroneck
- 5 Harrison's Manhattanville Dance Concert Starts Nov. 20