ENGLEWOOD, Fla. - Frederick Charles Keller, III, of Englewood, formerly of Rye, died May 31. He was 85.
Keller was born Aug. 24, 1928, in Greenwich, Conn. He grew up in Byram, Conn., and Harrison, N.Y., then moved to Rye, N.Y., where he was a resident for over 30 years. He was an architect by profession, working for many years for Wenning Associates and Fuller and D'Angelo.
Keller is survived by his children, Catherine (Robert) Zappi of West Palm Beach, Stephen (Susan) Keller of West Hartford, Conn., Tracy (Tony) Tomae of Chatham, N.J., and John (Diane) Keller of Danbury, Conn.; five grandchildren; step-children, Jeanine Petris and Judy Dawley; and six step-grandchildren. He was predeceased by his wives, Marcy and Annette.
A celebration of Keller’s life will be held at a later date.
In lieu of flowers, donations may be made to the American Lung Association.
- 1 One Killed, One Injured In Car Crash Near Port Chester High School
- 2 Police Identify Teenagers Involved In Fatal Accident Near Port Chester HS
- 3 Westchester Bank Manager Is Charged With Stealing Over $1.4M
- 4 Snow Likely In Harrison On Busiest Travel Day Of The Year
- 5 Up To One Inch Of Rain Could Fall Overnight In Harrison