WEST HARRISON, N.Y. - Helen Gentile of West Harrison died Jan. 29. She was 95.
Gentile was born July 1, 1918, to Salvatore and Mary (nee Catalina) Maenza in Bridgeport, Conn.
Gentile is survived by her children, Philip Gentile, Jr. of White Plains, Thomas Gentile of West Harrison, Michael (Linda) Hay of Ormond Beach, Fla., and Barbara (Edward- Bud) Jones of White Plains; four grandchildren; and four great granddaughters. She was predeceased by her parents; husband, Philip (King Fish) Gentile, Sr.; four brothers; and three sisters.
Calling hours are Saturday, Feb. 1 from 7 to 9 p.m. and Sunday, Feb. 2 from 5 to 9 p.m. at the Hawthorne Funeral Home. A Funeral Mass will be celebrated at 10 a.m. Monday, Feb. 3 at St. Anthony of Padua Church, West Harrison. Interment at the Mt. Calvary Cemetery, Greenburgh.
In lieu of flowers, donations may be made to St.Judes Childrens Hospital, Memphis, Tenn.
- 1 Former White Plains Officer Left Suicide Note At Harrison Murder Scene
- 2 Hochman Sisters' Funeral Arrangements, Services Announced
- 3 Harrison Community Sets Up Memorial Fund For Alissa, Deanna Hochman
- 4 Mourners Gather In Harrison, Seeking Solace After Hochman Shooting Deaths
- 5 Harrison Vigil To Remember Slain Hochman Sisters