WEST HARRISON, N.Y. - Helen Gentile of West Harrison died Jan. 29. She was 95.
Gentile was born July 1, 1918, to Salvatore and Mary (nee Catalina) Maenza in Bridgeport, Conn.
Gentile is survived by her children, Philip Gentile, Jr. of White Plains, Thomas Gentile of West Harrison, Michael (Linda) Hay of Ormond Beach, Fla., and Barbara (Edward- Bud) Jones of White Plains; four grandchildren; and four great granddaughters. She was predeceased by her parents; husband, Philip (King Fish) Gentile, Sr.; four brothers; and three sisters.
Calling hours are Saturday, Feb. 1 from 7 to 9 p.m. and Sunday, Feb. 2 from 5 to 9 p.m. at the Hawthorne Funeral Home. A Funeral Mass will be celebrated at 10 a.m. Monday, Feb. 3 at St. Anthony of Padua Church, West Harrison. Interment at the Mt. Calvary Cemetery, Greenburgh.
In lieu of flowers, donations may be made to St.Judes Childrens Hospital, Memphis, Tenn.
- 1 Female Suspect From Pelham Identified In NJ Bank Theft
- 2 NYC Doctor Is First Person In Area To Test Positive For Ebola
- 3 Actor Bruce Willis Buys Two Westchester Properties, Report Says
- 4 Cardinal Dolan Attends Former Harrison Pastor's Funeral
- 5 Memorial Sloan Kettering In West Harrison Holds Jewelry, Accessories Sale