WEST HARRISON, N.Y. - Helen Gentile of West Harrison died Jan. 29. She was 95.
Gentile was born July 1, 1918, to Salvatore and Mary (nee Catalina) Maenza in Bridgeport, Conn.
Gentile is survived by her children, Philip Gentile, Jr. of White Plains, Thomas Gentile of West Harrison, Michael (Linda) Hay of Ormond Beach, Fla., and Barbara (Edward- Bud) Jones of White Plains; four grandchildren; and four great granddaughters. She was predeceased by her parents; husband, Philip (King Fish) Gentile, Sr.; four brothers; and three sisters.
Calling hours are Saturday, Feb. 1 from 7 to 9 p.m. and Sunday, Feb. 2 from 5 to 9 p.m. at the Hawthorne Funeral Home. A Funeral Mass will be celebrated at 10 a.m. Monday, Feb. 3 at St. Anthony of Padua Church, West Harrison. Interment at the Mt. Calvary Cemetery, Greenburgh.
In lieu of flowers, donations may be made to St.Judes Childrens Hospital, Memphis, Tenn.
- 1 Once In A Million Space Event Will Be Over Harrison Skies Sunday
- 2 Astorino, Jindal Team Up To Call For Ebola Airport Restrictions
- 3 Walk In Purchase On Sunday To Make Strides Against Breast Cancer
- 4 Flooding, Accidents Cause Thursday Morning Delays
- 5 New Rochelle's Cienega Now Moon Rabbit Noddle Bar