HARRISON, N.Y. - Jeri (Geraldine) H. Marshall (née Stroh-Cristiano) of Harrison died Jan. 18. She was 72.
Marshall worked as an office manager for Dr. Paul Rutkowski for over 40 years.
Marshall is survived by her former spouse, Fred Marshall; children, Larry (Tabby) Marshall, Karen Marshall, and Jean (Vito) Montesano; seven grandchildren; siblings, Tom (Denise) Stroh, Joy Mary (Walt) Broer, Chrissy Ruge; and nieces and nephews. She was predeceased by her brother, Phil Cristiano.
Calling hours are Tuesday, Jan. 21 from 2 to 4 and 7 to 9 p.m. at Coxe & Graziano Funeral Home, 767 E. Boston Post Road, Mamaroneck. 914-698-5968. A Funeral Mass will be celebrated at 10 a.m. Wednesday, Jan. 22 at St. Gregory the Great RC Church followed by interment at Greenwood Union Cemetery.
For more information, please visit: http://www.coxeandgraziano.com
- 1 Westchester Attorney Charged With Stealing Over $1M From Escrow Accounts
- 2 NYPD Officer, Former Section 1 Basketball Star, Killed In Bronx Crash
- 3 Serious Multi-Vehicle Accident Closes Saw Mill River Parkway
- 4 Apple's iPhone 6 Release Packs Malls In Westchester
- 5 Mrs. Westchester Charged With Stealing From Group Home