HARRISON, N.Y. - Judith Ann Coelho, a resident of Harrison, and formerly of Port Chester, died April 29. She was 72.
Coelho was born May 7, 1941, in Port Chester, to John James Riley, Jr. and Julia Rutledge Riley. She graduated from Port Chester High School in 1959. She was a homemaker. She was a volunteer at United Hospital in Port Chester and worked at Scelia Plumbing Co. in Harrison for many years.
Coelho is survived by her son, Michael A. Coelho (Angela) of Briarcliff Manor; daughter, Kimberly Coelho of White Plains; father, John J. Riley, Jr. of Rye Brook; brother, John J. Riley, III (Janet) of Brewster; sister, Susan Westrell of Danbury, Conn.; and three grandchildren. She was predeceased by her mother, Julia; and husband, Anthony Coelho.
Calling hours are from 4 to 8 p.m. Friday, May 2 at Craft Memorial Home, Inc. A Mass of Christian Burial will be celebrated at 10 a.m. Saturday, May 3 at Our Lady of Mercy Church, 260 Westchester Ave., Port Chester. Interment to follow at Gate of Heaven Cemetery.
- 1 Westchester Attorney Charged With Stealing Over $1M From Escrow Accounts
- 2 Port Chester Drug Bust Leads To 20th Illegal Gun Recovered In 2014
- 3 Westchester Publisher Charged With Loan, Tax Fraud
- 4 NYPD Officer, Former Section 1 Basketball Star, Killed In Bronx Crash
- 5 Westchester Customers Could Be Affected By Home Depot Credit Card Breach