HARRISON, N.Y. - Judith Ann Coelho, a resident of Harrison, and formerly of Port Chester, died April 29. She was 72.
Coelho was born May 7, 1941, in Port Chester, to John James Riley, Jr. and Julia Rutledge Riley. She graduated from Port Chester High School in 1959. She was a homemaker. She was a volunteer at United Hospital in Port Chester and worked at Scelia Plumbing Co. in Harrison for many years.
Coelho is survived by her son, Michael A. Coelho (Angela) of Briarcliff Manor; daughter, Kimberly Coelho of White Plains; father, John J. Riley, Jr. of Rye Brook; brother, John J. Riley, III (Janet) of Brewster; sister, Susan Westrell of Danbury, Conn.; and three grandchildren. She was predeceased by her mother, Julia; and husband, Anthony Coelho.
Calling hours are from 4 to 8 p.m. Friday, May 2 at Craft Memorial Home, Inc. A Mass of Christian Burial will be celebrated at 10 a.m. Saturday, May 3 at Our Lady of Mercy Church, 260 Westchester Ave., Port Chester. Interment to follow at Gate of Heaven Cemetery.
- 1 Harrison Residents Indicted In Metro-North Test Cheating Ring
- 2 Former Exec From PepsiCo In Purchase Resigns From Toyota After Drug Bust
- 3 Quenas In Harrison Reviewed By The New York Times
- 4 July 4 Terror Threat Is 'Nothing Routine,' Says Former CIA Deputy Director
- 5 July 4 Terror Warning Security Measures In Westchester Detailed