HARRISON, N.Y. - Judith Ann Coelho, a resident of Harrison, and formerly of Port Chester, died April 29. She was 72.
Coelho was born May 7, 1941, in Port Chester, to John James Riley, Jr. and Julia Rutledge Riley. She graduated from Port Chester High School in 1959. She was a homemaker. She was a volunteer at United Hospital in Port Chester and worked at Scelia Plumbing Co. in Harrison for many years.
Coelho is survived by her son, Michael A. Coelho (Angela) of Briarcliff Manor; daughter, Kimberly Coelho of White Plains; father, John J. Riley, Jr. of Rye Brook; brother, John J. Riley, III (Janet) of Brewster; sister, Susan Westrell of Danbury, Conn.; and three grandchildren. She was predeceased by her mother, Julia; and husband, Anthony Coelho.
Calling hours are from 4 to 8 p.m. Friday, May 2 at Craft Memorial Home, Inc. A Mass of Christian Burial will be celebrated at 10 a.m. Saturday, May 3 at Our Lady of Mercy Church, 260 Westchester Ave., Port Chester. Interment to follow at Gate of Heaven Cemetery.
- 1 Harrison High School Ranks Among New York State's Best
- 2 Greenwich Bank Robbed At Gunpoint; Police Seek Female Suspect
- 3 Snow Likely Overnight Thursday In Harrison
- 4 Winter Storm Watch Issued For Harrison; 6-12 Inches Of Snow Likely
- 5 Police Release More Photos Of Gun-Toting Woman Who Robbed Greenwich Bank