WEST HARRISON, N.Y. - Karen Ann DeGuisto of West Harrison died June 25. She was 39.
DeGuisto was born Jan. 30, 1975, in New Rochelle.
DeGuisto is survived by her mother, Jill DeGuisto; sisters, Christine DeGuisto (Joseph Lemm) and Kimberly Arnette (Travis Arnette); nieces and nephews; many cousins; aunts, uncles; friends; and friend, David Palombo.
Calling hours are Friday, June 27 from 5 to 9 p.m. at the Ballard-Durand Funeral Home, 2 Maple Ave., White Plains. A Mass of Christian burial will be celebrated at 10 a.m. Saturday, June 28 at St. Anthony of Padua Church, 85 Harrison St., West Harrison. Interment is private.
- 1 West Harrison Student, 23, Struck, Killed By Car While Walking Near Cornell
- 2 18-24 Inches Of Snow Now Possible In Harrison; Blizzard Warning Issued
- 3 Major Nor'easter Heads Toward Harrison, Blizzard Watch Issued
- 4 Bigger Storm Could Be Coming Soon After Westchester Sees 6-8 Inches Of Snow
- 5 Harrison Dodges Worst Of Nor'ester