WEST HARRISON, N.Y. - Karen Ann DeGuisto of West Harrison died June 25. She was 39.
DeGuisto was born Jan. 30, 1975, in New Rochelle.
DeGuisto is survived by her mother, Jill DeGuisto; sisters, Christine DeGuisto (Joseph Lemm) and Kimberly Arnette (Travis Arnette); nieces and nephews; many cousins; aunts, uncles; friends; and friend, David Palombo.
Calling hours are Friday, June 27 from 5 to 9 p.m. at the Ballard-Durand Funeral Home, 2 Maple Ave., White Plains. A Mass of Christian burial will be celebrated at 10 a.m. Saturday, June 28 at St. Anthony of Padua Church, 85 Harrison St., West Harrison. Interment is private.
- 1 Hutchinson Parkway Reopens After Truck Slams Into Bridge, Catches Fire
- 2 Bar Scuffle Puts Harrison Police, Town Board At Odds
- 3 Harrison Woman Walks In Memory Of Son Who Died Of Cancer
- 4 Michael Douglas, Catherine Zeta-Jones Buy New Westchester Home
- 5 Harrison's First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend