WEST HARRISON, N.Y. - Kenneth E. Gilleo Jr., a West Harrison resident, died Aug. 19. He was 71.
Gilleo was born Aug. 22, 1942, in Peekskill, to Kenneth E. Sr. and Marian Engle Gilleo. He worked for Con Edison Eastview Plant with the underground electric and transportation departments. He was an executive board officer of the Utility Workers Union of America AFL-CIO.
Gilleo is survived by his wife, Maureen of W. Harrison; mother, Marian Gilleo; children, Kenneth E. Gilleo III of Fishkill, Michelle (Joseph) DiPilato of West Harrison and Kevin M. Gilleo of W. Harrison; sister, Donna (Thomas) Gilberti; and four grandchildren, Alexandria Gilleo, Cody Gilleo, Kimberly DiPilato and Harley Varley.
Calling hours are Thursday, Aug. 21 from 4 to 8 p.m. at the McMahon, Lyon & Hartnett Funeral Home Inc., 491 Mamaroneck Ave., White Plains. Funeral Service will be held at 11 a.m. Friday, Aug. 22 at the Saint Anthony of Padua Church, 85 Harrison St., West Harrison. Interment at the Ferncliff Cemetery Association, 280-284 Secor Road, Hartsdale.
- 1 Harrison Luncheonette Owner Credits Loyal Customers As Key To Success
- 2 Harrison Ranks High Among Nation’s 100 Best Suburbs
- 3 Airbag Recall Is Largest Ever In Auto History
- 4 Lyme Disease-Spreading Ticks Arriving Earlier Than Normal, Study Says
- 5 Tarrytown's Happy Rockefeller, Wife Of Late Nelson Rockefeller, Dies