WEST HARRISON, N.Y. - Kenneth E. Gilleo Jr., a West Harrison resident, died Aug. 19. He was 71.
Gilleo was born Aug. 22, 1942, in Peekskill, to Kenneth E. Sr. and Marian Engle Gilleo. He worked for Con Edison Eastview Plant with the underground electric and transportation departments. He was an executive board officer of the Utility Workers Union of America AFL-CIO.
Gilleo is survived by his wife, Maureen of W. Harrison; mother, Marian Gilleo; children, Kenneth E. Gilleo III of Fishkill, Michelle (Joseph) DiPilato of West Harrison and Kevin M. Gilleo of W. Harrison; sister, Donna (Thomas) Gilberti; and four grandchildren, Alexandria Gilleo, Cody Gilleo, Kimberly DiPilato and Harley Varley.
Calling hours are Thursday, Aug. 21 from 4 to 8 p.m. at the McMahon, Lyon & Hartnett Funeral Home Inc., 491 Mamaroneck Ave., White Plains. Funeral Service will be held at 11 a.m. Friday, Aug. 22 at the Saint Anthony of Padua Church, 85 Harrison St., West Harrison. Interment at the Ferncliff Cemetery Association, 280-284 Secor Road, Hartsdale.
- 1 Suicide Note Left By Former White Plains Police Officer Tops Week's News
- 2 Former NBA All-Star, New York Knicks Player Anthony Mason Dies At 48
- 3 March Comes In Like A Lion As Latest Snowstorm Hits Harrison
- 4 NYPD Detective Killed, Driver Injured In Wrong-Way Sprain Brook Crash
- 5 Widow In Harrison Murder-Suicide Will Receive Death Benefit