HARRISON, N.Y. - Laura E. Giaimo of Harrison died May 23. She was 72.
Giaimo was born Aug. 6, 1941, to Filomena Calitri and Walter Ferentino.
Giaimo is survived by her husband, Peter Giaimo; children, Joseph (Norma) Giaimo and Jennifer Giaimo; three grandsons; and siblings, Louis Ferentino and Linda Foley.
Calling hours are Wednesday, May 28 from 6 to 9 p.m. and Thursday, May 29 from 2 to 4 and 6 to 9 p.m. at Coxe & Graziano Funeral Home, 767 E. Boston Post Road, Mamaroneck. A Funeral Mass will be celebrated at 10 a.m. Friday, May 30 at Church Of St. Gregory the Great, 215 Halstead Ave., Harrison, followed by interment at Gate of Heaven Cemetery in Hawthorne.
For more information, please visit: http://www.coxeandgraziano.com
- 1 One Killed, One Injured In Car Crash Near Port Chester High School
- 2 Police Identify Teenagers Involved In Fatal Accident Near Port Chester HS
- 3 Pedestrian Killed On Saw Mill Parkway Is ID'd
- 4 It's Beginning To Look A Lot Like Christmas In Harrison
- 5 Westchester Bank Manager Is Charged With Stealing Over $1.4M