HARRISON, N.Y. - Laura E. Giaimo of Harrison died May 23. She was 72.
Giaimo was born Aug. 6, 1941, to Filomena Calitri and Walter Ferentino.
Giaimo is survived by her husband, Peter Giaimo; children, Joseph (Norma) Giaimo and Jennifer Giaimo; three grandsons; and siblings, Louis Ferentino and Linda Foley.
Calling hours are Wednesday, May 28 from 6 to 9 p.m. and Thursday, May 29 from 2 to 4 and 6 to 9 p.m. at Coxe & Graziano Funeral Home, 767 E. Boston Post Road, Mamaroneck. A Funeral Mass will be celebrated at 10 a.m. Friday, May 30 at Church Of St. Gregory the Great, 215 Halstead Ave., Harrison, followed by interment at Gate of Heaven Cemetery in Hawthorne.
For more information, please visit: http://www.coxeandgraziano.com
- 1 Aunt's Daughter Charged In Death Of 5-Year-Old Subject Of Amber Alert
- 2 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In Harrison
- 3 Three New Harrison Police Officers Graduate From County Academy
- 4 Missing Larchmont Woman, 72, Is Found Safe In Manhattan
- 5 Mamaroneck Couple Donates $5M To Purchase College