HARRISON, N.Y. - Laura E. Giaimo of Harrison died May 23. She was 72.
Giaimo was born Aug. 6, 1941, to Filomena Calitri and Walter Ferentino.
Giaimo is survived by her husband, Peter Giaimo; children, Joseph (Norma) Giaimo and Jennifer Giaimo; three grandsons; and siblings, Louis Ferentino and Linda Foley.
Calling hours are Wednesday, May 28 from 6 to 9 p.m. and Thursday, May 29 from 2 to 4 and 6 to 9 p.m. at Coxe & Graziano Funeral Home, 767 E. Boston Post Road, Mamaroneck. A Funeral Mass will be celebrated at 10 a.m. Friday, May 30 at Church Of St. Gregory the Great, 215 Halstead Ave., Harrison, followed by interment at Gate of Heaven Cemetery in Hawthorne.
For more information, please visit: http://www.coxeandgraziano.com
- 1 Rye Police Identify High School Student Charged In Latest Bomb Threat
- 2 Stop & Shop Issues Recall For Several Frozen Food Items
- 3 Two Westchester Private Schools Rank Among 'Smartest' In Nation
- 4 Robber Walks Off With $90,000 From White Plains Gas Station, Police Say
- 5 Therese Marie Rasmussen, 42, Of Harrison