WEST HARRISON, N.Y. - Linda Marsico, formerly of West Harrison, died May 18. She was 46.
Marsico was born April 24, 1968, and was the daughter of Linda K (Briggs) and Louis Marsico.
Marsico is survived by her mother, Linda; sisters, Joanne (Chris) Baum and Jeanne Abrami; brother, Louis (Venessa) Marsico; and many nieces and nephews. She was predeceased by her father, Louis.
Calling hours are Wednesday, May 21 from 5 to 9 p.m. at the McMahon, Lyon & Hartnett Funeral Home Inc., 491 Mamaroneck Ave., White Plains. Funeral Service will be held at 11:45 a.m. Thursday, May 22 with Fr. Christopher Monturo officiating at Saint Anthony of Padua Church, 85 Harrison St., West Harrison. Interment at Mount Calvary Cemetery, 575 Hillside Ave., White Plains.
in lieu of flowers donations may be made in Marsico's memory to Aids Support Group of Cape Cod, C/O Kristen St. Onge, 428 South Street, Hyannis, Ma., 02601.
- 1 Father Hid Computer Hard Drive After Harrison Murder-Suicide, Report Says
- 2 Widow In Harrison Murder-Suicide Will Receive Death Benefit
- 3 Harrison Mayor Reflects On Hochman Tragedy, Town Events
- 4 Brothers Sentenced In Robbery Spree That Included Harrison
- 5 Harrison Could See Up To 6 Inches Of Snow In Latest Storm