MOUNT KISCO, N.Y. - Louise Morello formerly of West Harrison and a resident of Mount Kisco, died March 18. She was 79.
Morello was born June 27, 1934, in New York City, to LouEllen (Davenport) and Louis Tsevas.
Morello is survived by her children, Deborah Ann Grosso of Mount Kisco, Lisa Spinato of Putnam Valley and Stephanie Matura of Thornwood; seven grandchildren; five great grandchildren; and brother, William Tsevas. She was predeceased by her parents; and husband.
Calling hours are Thursday, March 20 from 3 to 9 p.m. at the McMahon, Lyon & Hartnett Funeral Home Inc., 491 Mamaroneck Ave., White Plains. Funeral Service will be held at 1 p.m. Monday, March 24, with Fr. Philip Quealy officiating at Mount Calvary Cemetery, 575 Hillside Ave., White Plains. Interment at the Mount Calvary Cemetery, 575 Hillside Ave., White Plains.
- 1 Three Tellers Charged In Identity Theft Bust Involving Westchester Banks
- 2 Police Locate Threats Against Westchester, LI Schools Made On Yik Yak App
- 3 Westchester Attorney Charged With Stealing Over $1M From Escrow Accounts
- 4 Port Chester Drug Bust Leads To 20th Illegal Gun Recovered In 2014
- 5 Westchester Publisher Charged With Loan, Tax Fraud