MOUNT KISCO, N.Y. - Louise Morello formerly of West Harrison and a resident of Mount Kisco, died March 18. She was 79.
Morello was born June 27, 1934, in New York City, to LouEllen (Davenport) and Louis Tsevas.
Morello is survived by her children, Deborah Ann Grosso of Mount Kisco, Lisa Spinato of Putnam Valley and Stephanie Matura of Thornwood; seven grandchildren; five great grandchildren; and brother, William Tsevas. She was predeceased by her parents; and husband.
Calling hours are Thursday, March 20 from 3 to 9 p.m. at the McMahon, Lyon & Hartnett Funeral Home Inc., 491 Mamaroneck Ave., White Plains. Funeral Service will be held at 1 p.m. Monday, March 24, with Fr. Philip Quealy officiating at Mount Calvary Cemetery, 575 Hillside Ave., White Plains. Interment at the Mount Calvary Cemetery, 575 Hillside Ave., White Plains.
- 1 Rye High School Grad, 20, Found Dead In College Dorm Room, Reports Say
- 2 Red Flag Warning Issued For Westchester
- 3 White Plains Office Assistant Posed As Dentist While Boss Was Away
- 4 Investigation Is Under Way Into Death Of Rye High Grad Marisa Curlen, 20
- 5 Heavy Rain, Possible Thunderstorms Will Be Moving Into Harrison