HARRISON, N.Y. - Maria Caroline Sisca of Harrison died June 4. She was 102.
Sisca was born Aug. 26, 1911, to Filiberto and Vincenzina Spizziro. She worked as a seamstress for S & K Manufacturing.
Sisca is survived by her children, Angelo Sisca (Angie) and Rose Ann D'Amico (Joe); 10 grandchildren; and 16 great grandchildren. She was predeceased by her husband, Philip Sisca.
Calling hours are Friday, June 6 from 2 to 4 and 7 to 9 p.m. at Coxe & Graziano Funeral Home, 767 E. Boston Post Road, Mamaroneck. 914-698-5968. A Funeral Mass will be celebrated at 10 a.m. Saturday, June 7 at St. Gregory the Great RC Church followed by interment at Holy Sepulchre Cemetery.
For more information, please visit: http://www.coxeandgraziano.com
- 1 Suicide Note Left By Former White Plains Police Officer Tops Week's News
- 2 Former NBA All-Star, New York Knicks Player Anthony Mason Dies At 48
- 3 March Comes In Like A Lion As Latest Snowstorm Hits Harrison
- 4 NYPD Detective Killed, Driver Injured In Wrong-Way Sprain Brook Crash
- 5 Widow In Harrison Murder-Suicide Will Receive Death Benefit