HARRISON, N.Y. - Maria Caroline Sisca of Harrison died June 4. She was 102.
Sisca was born Aug. 26, 1911, to Filiberto and Vincenzina Spizziro. She worked as a seamstress for S & K Manufacturing.
Sisca is survived by her children, Angelo Sisca (Angie) and Rose Ann D'Amico (Joe); 10 grandchildren; and 16 great grandchildren. She was predeceased by her husband, Philip Sisca.
Calling hours are Friday, June 6 from 2 to 4 and 7 to 9 p.m. at Coxe & Graziano Funeral Home, 767 E. Boston Post Road, Mamaroneck. 914-698-5968. A Funeral Mass will be celebrated at 10 a.m. Saturday, June 7 at St. Gregory the Great RC Church followed by interment at Holy Sepulchre Cemetery.
For more information, please visit: http://www.coxeandgraziano.com
- 1 Harrison Residents Indicted In Metro-North Test Cheating Ring
- 2 Former Exec From PepsiCo In Purchase Resigns From Toyota After Drug Bust
- 3 Quenas In Harrison Reviewed By The New York Times
- 4 July 4 Terror Threat Is 'Nothing Routine,' Says Former CIA Deputy Director
- 5 July 4 Terror Warning Security Measures In Westchester Detailed