HARRISON, N.Y. - Maria Gazzellone of Harrison died Aug. 14. She was 94.
Gazzellone was born Dec. 2, 1919, in RoccaSecca, Italy, to Vincenzo and Caterina (Greco) Protano. She worked as a seamstress and cafeteria aid for Harrison High School.
Gazzellone is survived by her children, Johnny Gazzellone, Donny Gazzellone (Nancy), and Maria Noonan (John); three grandchildren; and four great-grandchildren. She was predeceased by her husband, Gaetano Gazzellone.
Calling hours are Friday, Aug. 15 from 4 to 8 p.m. at Coxe & Graziano Funeral Home 767 E. Boston Post Road Mamaroneck, 914-698-5968. A Funeral Mass will be celebrated at 10 a.m. Friday, Aug. 15 at St. Gregory's the Great RC Church followed by interment at Holy Sepulchre Cemetery.
For more information,please visit: http://www.coxeandgraziano.com
- 1 Police Search For Missing Teen With Medical Needs
- 2 Fireworks Prompt Residents Near Metropolis Country Club To Fear Attack
- 3 Threat Of Tick-Borne Diseases Grows, Report Says
- 4 Boil Water Advisory Affects 150,000 Westchester Residents
- 5 Woman Spits At, Kicks Westchester Officers During DWI Arrest, Say Police