HARRISON, N.Y. - Maria Gazzellone of Harrison died Aug. 14. She was 94.
Gazzellone was born Dec. 2, 1919, in RoccaSecca, Italy, to Vincenzo and Caterina (Greco) Protano. She worked as a seamstress and cafeteria aid for Harrison High School.
Gazzellone is survived by her children, Johnny Gazzellone, Donny Gazzellone (Nancy), and Maria Noonan (John); three grandchildren; and four great-grandchildren. She was predeceased by her husband, Gaetano Gazzellone.
Calling hours are Friday, Aug. 15 from 4 to 8 p.m. at Coxe & Graziano Funeral Home 767 E. Boston Post Road Mamaroneck, 914-698-5968. A Funeral Mass will be celebrated at 10 a.m. Friday, Aug. 15 at St. Gregory's the Great RC Church followed by interment at Holy Sepulchre Cemetery.
For more information,please visit: http://www.coxeandgraziano.com
- 1 West Harrison Student, 23, Struck, Killed By Car While Walking Near Cornell
- 2 18-24 Inches Of Snow Now Possible In Harrison; Blizzard Warning Issued
- 3 Major Nor'easter Heads Toward Harrison, Blizzard Watch Issued
- 4 Bigger Storm Could Be Coming Soon After Westchester Sees 6-8 Inches Of Snow
- 5 Harrison Dodges Worst Of Nor'ester