MAMARONECK, N.Y. – Marianna Carducci formerly of Mamaroneck, died Nov. 29. She was 89.
Carducci was born March 5, 1923. She was married to Crescenzo Carducci, who predeceased her in 1984. She was most recently of Harrison.
She is survived by three sons, Tony Carducci, Larry (Ann Marie) Carducci and Guy (Cathy) Carducci; two sisters, Teresa Coletti and Maria Lanciacorta; a brother-in-law, Tommaso Carducci; 10 grandchildren; 11 great-grandchildren; and two great-great-grandchildren.
Visitation is from 2 p.m. to 4 p.m. and 7 p.m. to 9 p.m. Sunday at Coxe and Graziano Funeral Home in Mamaroneck. A funeral Mass will be celebrated at 10 a.m. Monday at St. Vito's Church in Mamaroneck. Burial will follow at St. Mary’s Cemetery in Port Chester.
- 1 Boil Water Advisory Affects 150,000 Westchester Residents
- 2 Pleasantville Teen Is Sentenced In Crash That Killed Three
- 3 Manhattanville College Hosts Press Conference On Combating Sexual Assaults
- 4 Threat Of Tick-Borne Diseases Grows, Report Says
- 5 Woman Spits At, Kicks Westchester Officers During DWI Arrest, Say Police