MAMARONECK, N.Y. – Marianna Carducci formerly of Mamaroneck, died Nov. 29. She was 89.
Carducci was born March 5, 1923. She was married to Crescenzo Carducci, who predeceased her in 1984. She was most recently of Harrison.
She is survived by three sons, Tony Carducci, Larry (Ann Marie) Carducci and Guy (Cathy) Carducci; two sisters, Teresa Coletti and Maria Lanciacorta; a brother-in-law, Tommaso Carducci; 10 grandchildren; 11 great-grandchildren; and two great-great-grandchildren.
Visitation is from 2 p.m. to 4 p.m. and 7 p.m. to 9 p.m. Sunday at Coxe and Graziano Funeral Home in Mamaroneck. A funeral Mass will be celebrated at 10 a.m. Monday at St. Vito's Church in Mamaroneck. Burial will follow at St. Mary’s Cemetery in Port Chester.
- 1 Rye Police Identify High School Student Charged In Latest Bomb Threat
- 2 Stop & Shop Issues Recall For Several Frozen Food Items
- 3 Two Westchester Private Schools Rank Among Nation's 'Smartest'
- 4 Robber Walks Off With $90,000 From White Plains Gas Station, Police Say
- 5 Former Westchester DA Pirro Makes Appearance At Robert Durst Hearing