MAMARONECK, N.Y. – Marianna Carducci formerly of Mamaroneck, died Nov. 29. She was 89.
Carducci was born March 5, 1923. She was married to Crescenzo Carducci, who predeceased her in 1984. She was most recently of Harrison.
She is survived by three sons, Tony Carducci, Larry (Ann Marie) Carducci and Guy (Cathy) Carducci; two sisters, Teresa Coletti and Maria Lanciacorta; a brother-in-law, Tommaso Carducci; 10 grandchildren; 11 great-grandchildren; and two great-great-grandchildren.
Visitation is from 2 p.m. to 4 p.m. and 7 p.m. to 9 p.m. Sunday at Coxe and Graziano Funeral Home in Mamaroneck. A funeral Mass will be celebrated at 10 a.m. Monday at St. Vito's Church in Mamaroneck. Burial will follow at St. Mary’s Cemetery in Port Chester.
- 1 Nor'easter To Impact Harrison On Wednesday
- 2 Woman, 19, Hospitalized After Jump Onto Sprain Brook Parkway
- 3 Female Suspect From Pelham Identified In NJ Bank Theft
- 4 NYC Doctor Is First Person In Area To Test Positive For Ebola
- 5 Memorial Sloan Kettering In West Harrison Holds Jewelry, Accessories Sale