WEST HARRISON, N.Y. - Mary Ann Marsico of West Harrison died Saturday March 29. She was 83.
Marsico was born March 19, 1931, in Queens, to Thomas Riley and Agnes Wright.
Marsico is survived by her husband, Rocco Marsico; children, John Marsico (Kathy) of Greenwich, Conn., James Marsico (Lilly) of Houston, Texas, Linda Marsico Rafail of West Harrison, Veronica Scanlon (Jim) of Little Silver, N.J., and Patricia Marsico of Boulder, Colo.; six grandchildren; and sister, Agnes Dahms. She was predeceased by her parents; and siblings, Thomas Riley, James Riley, Catherine Roell and Alice Horn.
Calling hours are Tuesday, April 1 from 2 to 4 and 7 to 9 p.m. at the Ballard-Durand Funeral Home. A Mass of Christian Burial will be celebrated at 10 a.m. Wednesday, April 2 at St. Anthony of Padua Church, 85 Harrison St., West Harrison.
In lieu of flowers, donations may be made in Marsico’s name to West Harrison Fire Dept, 95 Lake St, W. Harrison, NY or to Hospice Care of Westchester, 95 S. Broadway, White Plains, NY, 10601.
- 1 Hutchinson Parkway Reopens After Truck Slams Into Bridge, Catches Fire
- 2 Harrison Woman Walks In Memory Of Son Who Died Of Cancer
- 3 Michael Douglas, Catherine Zeta-Jones Buy New Westchester Home
- 4 Bar Scuffle Puts Harrison Police, Town Board At Odds
- 5 Harrison's First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend