WEST HARRISON, N.Y. - Mary Ann Marsico of West Harrison died Saturday March 29. She was 83.
Marsico was born March 19, 1931, in Queens, to Thomas Riley and Agnes Wright.
Marsico is survived by her husband, Rocco Marsico; children, John Marsico (Kathy) of Greenwich, Conn., James Marsico (Lilly) of Houston, Texas, Linda Marsico Rafail of West Harrison, Veronica Scanlon (Jim) of Little Silver, N.J., and Patricia Marsico of Boulder, Colo.; six grandchildren; and sister, Agnes Dahms. She was predeceased by her parents; and siblings, Thomas Riley, James Riley, Catherine Roell and Alice Horn.
Calling hours are Tuesday, April 1 from 2 to 4 and 7 to 9 p.m. at the Ballard-Durand Funeral Home. A Mass of Christian Burial will be celebrated at 10 a.m. Wednesday, April 2 at St. Anthony of Padua Church, 85 Harrison St., West Harrison.
In lieu of flowers, donations may be made in Marsico’s name to West Harrison Fire Dept, 95 Lake St, W. Harrison, NY or to Hospice Care of Westchester, 95 S. Broadway, White Plains, NY, 10601.
- 1 Harrison High School Ranks Among New York State's Best
- 2 Greenwich Bank Robbed At Gunpoint; Police Seek Female Suspect
- 3 Snow Likely Overnight Thursday In Harrison
- 4 Winter Storm Watch Issued For Harrison; 6-12 Inches Of Snow Likely
- 5 Police Release More Photos Of Gun-Toting Woman Who Robbed Greenwich Bank