WEST HARRISON, N.Y. - Mildred "Maggie" Verano of West Harrison died Monday, March 17. She was 82.
Verano was born May 15, 1931, in White Plains, she was the daughter of Josephine and Salvatore Scatoloni.
Verano is survived by her husband, Anthony Verano; son, Anthony (Marieanne); three grandchildren; and a great granddaughter. She was predeceased by her parents; and sisters, Florence, Victoria and Rosemarie.
Calling hours are Thursday, March 20 from 2 to 4 and 7 to 9 p.m. at the McMahon, Lyon & Hartnett Funeral Home Inc., 491 Mamaroneck Ave., White Plains. Funeral Service will be held at 10 a.m. Friday, March 21 at Our Lady of Mt. Carmel Church, 92 South Lexington Ave., White Plains.
- 1 New Scam Showing Up On Facebook Could Cost You Lots Of Money
- 2 22-Year-Old Drowning Victim ID'd; Schools Superintendent's Stepson
- 3 Teenager Identified In Fatal Sprain Brook Crash
- 4 Passengers Stranded For Hours Overnight On Metro-North's New Haven Line
- 5 Yonkers Man, 22, Drowns In Surf Off New Jersey Shore