MAMARONECK, N.Y. - Paul J. Valentino, Jr. of Mamaroneck died March 3. He was 99.
Valentino was born in Greenwich, to Paul and Raffaele Valentino, and served in the U.S. Navy during World War II. He and his wife, Tina, were the owners of Casa de Villa restaurant in Harrison for 42 years.
Valentino is survived by his children, Rochelle Pasquale (Michael), Paul Valentino (Ann), and Carol Valentino; four grandchildren; and a great grandchild. He was predeceased by his wife, Tina Valentino (nee Amatrudo).
Calling hours are Friday, March 7 from 2 to 4 and 7 to 9 p.m. at Coxe & Graziano Funeral Home, 767 E. Boston Post Road, Mamaroneck, NY 914-698-5968. A Mass of Christian Burial will be celebrated at 10 a.m. Saturday, March 8 at St. Gregory the Great RC Church followed by entombment at St. Mary's Cemetery.
For more information, please visit: http://www.coxeandgraziano.com
- 1 18-24 Inches Of Snow Now Possible In Harrison; Blizzard Warning Issued
- 2 Major Nor'easter Heads Toward Harrison, Blizzard Watch Issued
- 3 Monitor Rejects Harrison's Affordable Housing Defense
- 4 Winter Weather Advisory In Effect For Harrison
- 5 Bigger Storm Could Be Coming Soon After Westchester Sees 6-8 Inches Of Snow