MAMARONECK, N.Y. - Paul J. Valentino, Jr. of Mamaroneck died March 3. He was 99.
Valentino was born in Greenwich, to Paul and Raffaele Valentino, and served in the U.S. Navy during World War II. He and his wife, Tina, were the owners of Casa de Villa restaurant in Harrison for 42 years.
Valentino is survived by his children, Rochelle Pasquale (Michael), Paul Valentino (Ann), and Carol Valentino; four grandchildren; and a great grandchild. He was predeceased by his wife, Tina Valentino (nee Amatrudo).
Calling hours are Friday, March 7 from 2 to 4 and 7 to 9 p.m. at Coxe & Graziano Funeral Home, 767 E. Boston Post Road, Mamaroneck, NY 914-698-5968. A Mass of Christian Burial will be celebrated at 10 a.m. Saturday, March 8 at St. Gregory the Great RC Church followed by entombment at St. Mary's Cemetery.
For more information, please visit: http://www.coxeandgraziano.com
- 1 One Killed, One Injured In Car Crash Near Port Chester High School
- 2 Police Identify Teenagers Involved In Fatal Accident Near Port Chester HS
- 3 Westchester Bank Manager Is Charged With Stealing Over $1.4M
- 4 Snow Likely In Harrison On Busiest Travel Day Of The Year
- 5 Up To One Inch Of Rain Could Fall Overnight In Harrison