MAMARONECK, N.Y. - Paul J. Valentino, Jr. of Mamaroneck died March 3. He was 99.
Valentino was born in Greenwich, to Paul and Raffaele Valentino, and served in the U.S. Navy during World War II. He and his wife, Tina, were the owners of Casa de Villa restaurant in Harrison for 42 years.
Valentino is survived by his children, Rochelle Pasquale (Michael), Paul Valentino (Ann), and Carol Valentino; four grandchildren; and a great grandchild. He was predeceased by his wife, Tina Valentino (nee Amatrudo).
Calling hours are Friday, March 7 from 2 to 4 and 7 to 9 p.m. at Coxe & Graziano Funeral Home, 767 E. Boston Post Road, Mamaroneck, NY 914-698-5968. A Mass of Christian Burial will be celebrated at 10 a.m. Saturday, March 8 at St. Gregory the Great RC Church followed by entombment at St. Mary's Cemetery.
For more information, please visit: http://www.coxeandgraziano.com
- 1 Police Asking Public's Help In Search For Missing Teen With Medical Needs
- 2 Fireworks Prompt Residents Near Metropolis Country Club To Fear Attack
- 3 Dozens Sickened In Nine States After Salmonella Outbreak
- 4 Metro-North Trains Returns To Schedule As Grand Central Reopens
- 5 Body Pulled From Hudson ID'd As Missing Kayaker In Murder Case