WEST HARRISON, N.Y. - Rosalie Crispo of West Harrison died April 12. She was 93.
Crispo was born Oct. 9, 1920, to Joseph and Angelina (nee Carpanzano) Veltri in New Rochelle.
Crispo is survived by her son, Peter (Rosalie E.) Crispo of West Harrison; two grandchildren; and two great grandchildren. She was predeceased by her parents; husband, Peter Crispo son, John Crispo; daughter, Joann Crispo Surace; and two brothers.
Calling hours are Tuesday, April 15 from 5 to 9 p.m. at the Hawthorne Funeral Home. A Funeral Mass will be celebrated Wednesday, April 16 from 10 a.m. at St. Anthony of Padua Church, West Harrison. Interment at the Holy Sepulchre Cemetery, New Rochelle.
- 1 Westchester Attorney Charged With Stealing Over $1M From Escrow Accounts
- 2 Port Chester Drug Bust Leads To 20th Illegal Gun Recovered In 2014
- 3 Westchester Publisher Charged With Loan, Tax Fraud
- 4 NYPD Officer, Former Section 1 Basketball Star, Killed In Bronx Crash
- 5 Westchester Customers Could Be Affected By Home Depot Credit Card Breach