WEST HARRISON, N.Y. - Rosalie Crispo of West Harrison died April 12. She was 93.
Crispo was born Oct. 9, 1920, to Joseph and Angelina (nee Carpanzano) Veltri in New Rochelle.
Crispo is survived by her son, Peter (Rosalie E.) Crispo of West Harrison; two grandchildren; and two great grandchildren. She was predeceased by her parents; husband, Peter Crispo son, John Crispo; daughter, Joann Crispo Surace; and two brothers.
Calling hours are Tuesday, April 15 from 5 to 9 p.m. at the Hawthorne Funeral Home. A Funeral Mass will be celebrated Wednesday, April 16 from 10 a.m. at St. Anthony of Padua Church, West Harrison. Interment at the Holy Sepulchre Cemetery, New Rochelle.
- 1 Drowning Victim, 22, ID'd; Schools Superintendent's Stepson
- 2 New Scam Showing Up On Facebook Could Cost You Lots Of Money
- 3 Yonkers Man, 22, Drowns In Surf Off New Jersey Shore
- 4 Rain Could Spoil July 4 Events, Celebrations In Harrison
- 5 Three Hospitalized After Serious I-87 Crash Involving Tractor-Trailer, Car