HARRISON, N.Y. - Stanley Goldstein of Harrison died June 13. He was 94.
Goldstein was a legal scholar and entrepreneur.
Goldstein is survived by his children, Jeff and Jill; four grandchildren; and two great-grandchildren. He was predeceased by his wife, Barbara Goldstein.
Calling hours are Wednesday, June 18 from 1 to 6 p.m. at 20 James Road, Harrison. A private graveside service will be held Wednesday, June 18.
Donations may be made to a charity of one's choice.
- 1 Hutchinson Parkway Reopens After Truck Slams Into Bridge, Catches Fire
- 2 Bar Scuffle Puts Harrison Police, Town Board At Odds
- 3 Harrison Woman Walks In Memory Of Son Who Died Of Cancer
- 4 Michael Douglas, Catherine Zeta-Jones Buy New Westchester Home
- 5 Harrison's First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend