HARRISON, N.Y. - Stanley Goldstein of Harrison died June 13. He was 94.
Goldstein was a legal scholar and entrepreneur.
Goldstein is survived by his children, Jeff and Jill; four grandchildren; and two great-grandchildren. He was predeceased by his wife, Barbara Goldstein.
Calling hours are Wednesday, June 18 from 1 to 6 p.m. at 20 James Road, Harrison. A private graveside service will be held Wednesday, June 18.
Donations may be made to a charity of one's choice.
- 1 Harrison Eighth Graders Shave Heads In Support Of Brother, Friend
- 2 Nor'easter To Impact Harrison On Wednesday
- 3 Woman, 19, Hospitalized After Jump Onto Sprain Brook Parkway
- 4 Alert Issued For Missing Woman, 80, Who Could Be In Westchester
- 5 Freeze Warning Is In Effect For Parts Of Westchester County