HARRISON, N.Y. - Stanley Goldstein of Harrison died June 13. He was 94.
Goldstein was a legal scholar and entrepreneur.
Goldstein is survived by his children, Jeff and Jill; four grandchildren; and two great-grandchildren. He was predeceased by his wife, Barbara Goldstein.
Calling hours are Wednesday, June 18 from 1 to 6 p.m. at 20 James Road, Harrison. A private graveside service will be held Wednesday, June 18.
Donations may be made to a charity of one's choice.
- 1 Details Emerge, But Questions Remain In Harrison Double Murder-Suicide
- 2 Former White Plains Officer Left Suicide Note At Harrison Murder Scene
- 3 Hochman Sisters' Funeral Arrangements, Services Announced
- 4 Harrison Community Sets Up Memorial Fund For Alissa, Deanna Hochman
- 5 Community Stunned, Saddened By Murder-Suicide Tragedy In Harrison