HARRISON, N.Y. - Stanley Goldstein of Harrison died June 13. He was 94.
Goldstein was a legal scholar and entrepreneur.
Goldstein is survived by his children, Jeff and Jill; four grandchildren; and two great-grandchildren. He was predeceased by his wife, Barbara Goldstein.
Calling hours are Wednesday, June 18 from 1 to 6 p.m. at 20 James Road, Harrison. A private graveside service will be held Wednesday, June 18.
Donations may be made to a charity of one's choice.
- 1 Three Brothers From Harrison Open Healthy Cafe In Mamaroneck
- 2 Jeanine Pirro's Home In Harrison Listed By Coldwell Banker Agent
- 3 Woman, Mother Of 8, Dies While In Police Custody In Mount Vernon
- 4 10 License Violators In Westchester Fined By State Liquor Authority
- 5 Drenching Thunderstorms Headed To Harrison