HARRISON, N.Y. - Stanley Goldstein of Harrison died June 13. He was 94.
Goldstein was a legal scholar and entrepreneur.
Goldstein is survived by his children, Jeff and Jill; four grandchildren; and two great-grandchildren. He was predeceased by his wife, Barbara Goldstein.
Calling hours are Wednesday, June 18 from 1 to 6 p.m. at 20 James Road, Harrison. A private graveside service will be held Wednesday, June 18.
Donations may be made to a charity of one's choice.
- 1 Harrison Luncheonette Owner Credits Loyal Customers As Key To Success
- 2 Obama Will Fly Into Westchester Airport For Big-Ticket Fundraiser
- 3 Harrison Ranks High Among Nation’s 100 Best Suburbs
- 4 Airbag Recall Is Largest Ever In Auto History
- 5 Lyme Disease-Spreading Ticks Arriving Earlier Than Normal, Study Says