WEST HARRISON, N.Y. - Thomas L. Cipolla of West Harrison died July 11. He was 86.
Cipolla was born Aug. 22, 1927, to Joseph and Grace (nee Intellisano) Cipolla in Pleasantville. He served in the U.S. Navy from 1945 to 1948. He was a retired self employed painter in Westchester County.
Cipolla is survived by his wife, Gloria (nee Ferrer) Cipolla of West Harrison; children, Joseph (Marina) Cipolla of Mesa, Ariz., Thomas, Jr. (Toni) Cipolla of Pleasantville and Steven (Joanne) Cipolla of Hawthorne; sister, Jennie Cipolla of Pleasantville; eight grandchildren; and nine great grandchildren. He was predeceased by his parents; five sisters; and three brothers.
Calling hours are Wednesday, July 16 from 5 to 8 p.m. at the Hawthorne Funeral Home where funeral services will be held at 7:30 p.m. Interment will be private.
- 1 Harrison Chamber Of Commerce Ups The Ante To Attract New Business
- 2 Westchester Man Wins Millions In Lottery
- 3 Long Island Man Found Drunk, Passed Out In Scarsdale Driveway, Police Say
- 4 Harrison Merchants Sponsor Special Shopping Event Thursday
- 5 Billionaire Westchester Businessman, Philanthropist Jerome Kohlberg Dies