WEST HARRISON, N.Y. - Thomas L. Cipolla of West Harrison died July 11. He was 86.
Cipolla was born Aug. 22, 1927, to Joseph and Grace (nee Intellisano) Cipolla in Pleasantville. He served in the U.S. Navy from 1945 to 1948. He was a retired self employed painter in Westchester County.
Cipolla is survived by his wife, Gloria (nee Ferrer) Cipolla of West Harrison; children, Joseph (Marina) Cipolla of Mesa, Ariz., Thomas, Jr. (Toni) Cipolla of Pleasantville and Steven (Joanne) Cipolla of Hawthorne; sister, Jennie Cipolla of Pleasantville; eight grandchildren; and nine great grandchildren. He was predeceased by his parents; five sisters; and three brothers.
Calling hours are Wednesday, July 16 from 5 to 8 p.m. at the Hawthorne Funeral Home where funeral services will be held at 7:30 p.m. Interment will be private.
- 1 Harrison Luncheonette Owner Credits Loyal Customers As Key To Success
- 2 Obama Will Fly Into Westchester Airport For Big-Ticket Fundraiser
- 3 Harrison Ranks High Among Nation’s 100 Best Suburbs
- 4 Airbag Recall Is Largest Ever In Auto History
- 5 Lyme Disease-Spreading Ticks Arriving Earlier Than Normal, Study Says