WEST HARRISON, N.Y. - Thomas L. Cipolla of West Harrison died July 11. He was 86.
Cipolla was born Aug. 22, 1927, to Joseph and Grace (nee Intellisano) Cipolla in Pleasantville. He served in the U.S. Navy from 1945 to 1948. He was a retired self employed painter in Westchester County.
Cipolla is survived by his wife, Gloria (nee Ferrer) Cipolla of West Harrison; children, Joseph (Marina) Cipolla of Mesa, Ariz., Thomas, Jr. (Toni) Cipolla of Pleasantville and Steven (Joanne) Cipolla of Hawthorne; sister, Jennie Cipolla of Pleasantville; eight grandchildren; and nine great grandchildren. He was predeceased by his parents; five sisters; and three brothers.
Calling hours are Wednesday, July 16 from 5 to 8 p.m. at the Hawthorne Funeral Home where funeral services will be held at 7:30 p.m. Interment will be private.
- 1 Drowning Victim, 22, ID'd; Schools Superintendent's Stepson
- 2 New Scam Showing Up On Facebook Could Cost You Lots Of Money
- 3 Yonkers Man, 22, Drowns In Surf Off New Jersey Shore
- 4 Rain Could Spoil July 4 Events, Celebrations In Harrison
- 5 Three Hospitalized After Serious I-87 Crash Involving Tractor-Trailer, Car