WEST HARRISON, N.Y. - Valerie Bambace (nee Carnemolla) of West Harrison died March 23. She was 63.
Bambace was born in the Bronx to Sebastian and Esther (nee Russo) Carnemolla.
Bambace is survived by her husband, Rocco Bambace; parents; sister, Janet Chiocchi; a niece and nephew; a cousin; stepchildren, Nicholas Bambace and Heather Antinello (Gary); and two grandchildren.
Calling hours are Tuesday, March 25 from 2 - 4 and 7 to 9 p.m. at Coxe & Graziano Funeral Home, 767 E. Boston Post Road, Mamaroneck. A Mass of Christian Burial will be celebrated at 10 a.m. Wednesday, March 26 at St. Anthony of Padua R.C. Church, followed by interment at Woodlawn Cemetery.
In lieu of flowers, memorial donations may be made to the American Cancer Society http://www.cancer.org.
For more information, please visit: http://www.coxeandgraziano.com
- 1 Hutchinson Parkway Reopens After Truck Slams Into Bridge, Catches Fire
- 2 Harrison Woman Walks In Memory Of Son Who Died Of Cancer
- 3 Michael Douglas, Catherine Zeta-Jones Buy New Westchester Home
- 4 Harrison's First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend
- 5 Healthcare Has An Exciting Future In Westchester, Montefiore CEO Says