WEST HARRISON, N.Y. - Valerie Bambace (nee Carnemolla) of West Harrison died March 23. She was 63.
Bambace was born in the Bronx to Sebastian and Esther (nee Russo) Carnemolla.
Bambace is survived by her husband, Rocco Bambace; parents; sister, Janet Chiocchi; a niece and nephew; a cousin; stepchildren, Nicholas Bambace and Heather Antinello (Gary); and two grandchildren.
Calling hours are Tuesday, March 25 from 2 - 4 and 7 to 9 p.m. at Coxe & Graziano Funeral Home, 767 E. Boston Post Road, Mamaroneck. A Mass of Christian Burial will be celebrated at 10 a.m. Wednesday, March 26 at St. Anthony of Padua R.C. Church, followed by interment at Woodlawn Cemetery.
In lieu of flowers, memorial donations may be made to the American Cancer Society http://www.cancer.org.
For more information, please visit: http://www.coxeandgraziano.com
- 1 Nor'easter To Impact Harrison On Wednesday
- 2 Woman, 19, Hospitalized After Jump Onto Sprain Brook Parkway
- 3 Female Suspect From Pelham Identified In NJ Bank Theft
- 4 NYC Doctor Is First Person In Area To Test Positive For Ebola
- 5 Memorial Sloan Kettering In West Harrison Holds Jewelry, Accessories Sale