WEST HARRISON, N.Y. - Valerie Bambace (nee Carnemolla) of West Harrison died March 23. She was 63.
Bambace was born in the Bronx to Sebastian and Esther (nee Russo) Carnemolla.
Bambace is survived by her husband, Rocco Bambace; parents; sister, Janet Chiocchi; a niece and nephew; a cousin; stepchildren, Nicholas Bambace and Heather Antinello (Gary); and two grandchildren.
Calling hours are Tuesday, March 25 from 2 - 4 and 7 to 9 p.m. at Coxe & Graziano Funeral Home, 767 E. Boston Post Road, Mamaroneck. A Mass of Christian Burial will be celebrated at 10 a.m. Wednesday, March 26 at St. Anthony of Padua R.C. Church, followed by interment at Woodlawn Cemetery.
In lieu of flowers, memorial donations may be made to the American Cancer Society http://www.cancer.org.
For more information, please visit: http://www.coxeandgraziano.com
- 1 Harrison High School Ranks Among New York State's Best
- 2 Greenwich Bank Robbed At Gunpoint; Police Seek Female Suspect
- 3 Winter Storm Watch Issued For Harrison; 6-12 Inches Of Snow Likely
- 4 Snow Likely Overnight Thursday In Harrison
- 5 Police Release More Photos Of Gun-Toting Woman Who Robbed Greenwich Bank