WEST HARRISON, N.Y. - Valerie Bambace (nee Carnemolla) of West Harrison died March 23. She was 63.
Bambace was born in the Bronx to Sebastian and Esther (nee Russo) Carnemolla.
Bambace is survived by her husband, Rocco Bambace; parents; sister, Janet Chiocchi; a niece and nephew; a cousin; stepchildren, Nicholas Bambace and Heather Antinello (Gary); and two grandchildren.
Calling hours are Tuesday, March 25 from 2 - 4 and 7 to 9 p.m. at Coxe & Graziano Funeral Home, 767 E. Boston Post Road, Mamaroneck. A Mass of Christian Burial will be celebrated at 10 a.m. Wednesday, March 26 at St. Anthony of Padua R.C. Church, followed by interment at Woodlawn Cemetery.
In lieu of flowers, memorial donations may be made to the American Cancer Society http://www.cancer.org.
For more information, please visit: http://www.coxeandgraziano.com
- 1 Harrison Man Sues White Plains Bar In Fatal DWI Crash
- 2 Funeral Services Scheduled For Rye Grad Found Dead In Sorority Bedroom
- 3 Nearly 1M Bicycles Recalled After Rider Is Paralyzed
- 4 Taking Extra Vitamins Increases Cancer, Heart Disease Risk, Study Says
- 5 Broadway Producer's Westchester Home Hits Market For $29.5M