HARRISON, N.Y. - We've been asked by many of our readers whether The Harrison Daily Voice will publish letters to the editor. The answer is yes. We want to hear your opinion.
Angry about an issue going on in your neighborhood? Want people to know about someone who’s working hard to help your community? We want to hear it all. The Harrison Daily Voice welcomes letters on hyperlocal topics, as well as more far-reaching concerns, questions and points of debate. Send your letters to the editor to email@example.com, and we’ll publish them on our Opinion Page.
Here's what we ask from you:
Identify yourself. The Daily Voice accepts signed, original letters to the editor. Your email and phone number should be included so that we can contact you with questions. Your contact information will not be published or shared.
Letters may be edited for length and grammar. Letters should be no more than 450 words and may be edited or rejected for clarity, taste and libel.
Be respectful. Controversial topics are fine, even encouraged, but The Daily Voice encourages direct and honest debate. We will not publish letters that are intentionally inflammatory, violent, threatening or racist.
We look forward to hearing from you.
- 1 D'Agostino Closes Its Last Supermarket In Westchester
- 2 Three Brothers From Harrison Open Healthy Cafe In Mamaroneck
- 3 Presidential Run Puts Spotlight On Donald Trump's Westchester Estate
- 4 Redevelopment Of United Hospital Site Moves Forward In Port Chester
- 5 Man, 24, Killed In Sprain Brook Parkway One-Car Crash ID'd