WHITE PLAINS, N.Y. -- A man claiming to have a bomb in his briefcase forced authorities to close roads near Martine Avenue and the Westchester Galleria on Thursday, according to News 12.
The man disappeared before authorities could arrive to the scene, according to the report. There is reportedly no danger to the public and no bomb was discovered.
The suspect was reportedly wearing shorts and carrying a red, rolling briefcase.
- 1 Boil Water Advisory Affects 150,000 Westchester Residents
- 2 Pleasantville Teen Is Sentenced In Crash That Killed Three
- 3 Manhattanville College Hosts Press Conference On Combating Sexual Assaults
- 4 Threat Of Tick-Borne Diseases Grows, Report Says
- 5 Woman Spits At, Kicks Westchester Officers During DWI Arrest, Say Police