WHITE PLAINS, N.Y. -- A Long Island man admitted in Westchester County Court in White Plains on Wednesday to groping two female driving students in separate incidents in Yorktown and New Rochelle, a county official said.
Jean Almonacy, 55, of Hempstead, Long Island, was charged with forcible touching and third-degree sexual abuse a 20-year-old Hawthorne woman and a 21-year-old Yonkers woman, the official confirmed.
Almonacy has been an employee with the Department of Motor Vehicles for 20 years, according to LoHud.com.
He faces six years of sex offender probation when he returns to court on Aug. 5, officials said.
Almonacy is currently suspended without pay, according to the LoHud.com report.
- 1 Hochman Sisters' Funeral Arrangements, Services Announced
- 2 Harrison Community Sets Up Memorial Fund For Alissa, Deanna Hochman
- 3 Mourners Gather In Harrison, Seeking Solace After Hochman Shooting Deaths
- 4 Hundreds Pay Respects To Hochman Sisters Of Harrison During Calling Hours
- 5 Bishop Asks Harrison To Recall Hochman Sisters' Goodness At Funeral