HARRISON, N.Y. – A 19-year-old East Hartford, Conn., resident was stopped by Harrison police for speeding and then charged with unlawful possession of marijuana – a violation.
The man was driving “at a high rate of speed” near exit 25 on the Hutchinson River Parkway on Nov. 17 at 12:55 a.m. When officers approached the car to question him, they smelled “a very strong odor of marijuana emanating from the vehicle,” police said.
While searching the car, they found “a small clear bag of marijuana.” The driver was charged with the violation plus given a summons for speeding.
- 1 Dozens Sickened In Nine States After Salmonella Outbreak
- 2 Deer Defense Group Sues Westchester County To Halt Hunting Plans
- 3 Metro-North Trains Returns To Schedule As Grand Central Reopens
- 4 I-684 Lane Closures Scheduled Between Armonk, Harrison
- 5 Police Ask Public's Help In Search For Missing Teen With Medical Needs