HARRISON, N.Y. – A 19-year-old East Hartford, Conn., resident was stopped by Harrison police for speeding and then charged with unlawful possession of marijuana – a violation.
The man was driving “at a high rate of speed” near exit 25 on the Hutchinson River Parkway on Nov. 17 at 12:55 a.m. When officers approached the car to question him, they smelled “a very strong odor of marijuana emanating from the vehicle,” police said.
While searching the car, they found “a small clear bag of marijuana.” The driver was charged with the violation plus given a summons for speeding.
- 1 D'Agostino Closes Its Last Supermarket In Westchester
- 2 Three Brothers From Harrison Open Healthy Cafe In Mamaroneck
- 3 Presidential Run Puts Spotlight On Donald Trump's Westchester Estate
- 4 Redevelopment Of United Hospital Site Moves Forward In Port Chester
- 5 Man, 24, Killed In Sprain Brook Parkway One-Car Crash ID'd