HARRISON, N.Y. – A 19-year-old East Hartford, Conn., resident was stopped by Harrison police for speeding and then charged with unlawful possession of marijuana – a violation.
The man was driving “at a high rate of speed” near exit 25 on the Hutchinson River Parkway on Nov. 17 at 12:55 a.m. When officers approached the car to question him, they smelled “a very strong odor of marijuana emanating from the vehicle,” police said.
While searching the car, they found “a small clear bag of marijuana.” The driver was charged with the violation plus given a summons for speeding.
- 1 Female Suspect From Pelham Identified In NJ Bank Theft
- 2 NYC Doctor Is First Person In Area To Test Positive For Ebola
- 3 Actor Bruce Willis Buys Two Westchester Properties, Report Says
- 4 Cardinal Dolan Attends Former Harrison Pastor's Funeral
- 5 Memorial Sloan Kettering In West Harrison Holds Jewelry, Accessories Sale