NEW CANAAN, Conn. -- Singer/songwriter Paul Simon and his wife Edie Brickell were arrested in their New Canaan home over the weekend after an apparent domestic dispute, according to NBC Connecticut.
Simon, 72, and Brickell, 48, have been married for more than 20 years and have lived in New Canaan for many years as well. They have three children together.
A news release regarding the incident is expected to be issued by New Canaan police later on Monday.
Simon is a member of the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame as a solo artist and as a member of Simon and Garfunkel, having produced music for nearly 50 years.
Check back with Daily Voice as more information becomes available.
- 1 Hutchinson Parkway Reopens After Truck Slams Into Bridge, Catches Fire
- 2 Harrison Woman Walks In Memory Of Son Who Died Of Cancer
- 3 Michael Douglas, Catherine Zeta-Jones Buy New Westchester Home
- 4 Bar Scuffle Puts Harrison Police, Town Board At Odds
- 5 Harrison's First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend