HARRISON, N.Y. -- The Purchase Fire Department is holding a special election on Tuesday, April 22.
The special election will be from 6 to 9 p.m. at the fire district at 614 Anderson Hill Road in Purchase. The election includes a bond resolution authorizing the purchase of property at 610 Anderson Hill Road to expand the fire district, according to a press release.
The resolution calls for a maximum cost for the project to be $600,000 and the usage of capital reserve fund up to $175,000 bonds to pay for the cost of the expansion, according to the release.
- 1 West Harrison Student, 23, Struck, Killed By Car While Walking Near Cornell
- 2 18-24 Inches Of Snow Now Possible In Harrison; Blizzard Warning Issued
- 3 Major Nor'easter Heads Toward Harrison, Blizzard Watch Issued
- 4 Bigger Storm Could Be Coming Soon After Westchester Sees 6-8 Inches Of Snow
- 5 Harrison Dodges Worst Of Nor'ester