HARRISON, N.Y. -- The Purchase Fire Department is holding a special election on Tuesday, April 22.
The special election will be from 6 to 9 p.m. at the fire district at 614 Anderson Hill Road in Purchase. The election includes a bond resolution authorizing the purchase of property at 610 Anderson Hill Road to expand the fire district, according to a press release.
The resolution calls for a maximum cost for the project to be $600,000 and the usage of capital reserve fund up to $175,000 bonds to pay for the cost of the expansion, according to the release.
- 1 Rye High School Grad, 20, Found Dead In College Dorm Room, Reports Say
- 2 Red Flag Warning Issued For Westchester
- 3 White Plains Office Assistant Posed As Dentist While Boss Was Away
- 4 Investigation Is Under Way Into Death Of Rye High School Grad Marisa Curlen
- 5 Big-Hearted Teachers Donate Big Check To Harrison Food Pantry