HARRISON, N.Y. -- The Purchase Fire Department is holding a special election on Tuesday, April 22.
The special election will be from 6 to 9 p.m. at the fire district at 614 Anderson Hill Road in Purchase. The election includes a bond resolution authorizing the purchase of property at 610 Anderson Hill Road to expand the fire district, according to a press release.
The resolution calls for a maximum cost for the project to be $600,000 and the usage of capital reserve fund up to $175,000 bonds to pay for the cost of the expansion, according to the release.
- 1 One Killed, One Injured In Car Crash Near Port Chester High School
- 2 Police Identify Teenagers Involved In Fatal Accident Near Port Chester HS
- 3 Westchester Bank Manager Is Charged With Stealing Over $1.4M
- 4 Snow Likely In Harrison On Busiest Travel Day Of The Year
- 5 Up To One Inch Of Rain Could Fall Overnight In Harrison