HARRISON, N.Y. -- The Purchase Fire Department is holding a special election on Tuesday, April 22.
The special election will be from 6 to 9 p.m. at the fire district at 614 Anderson Hill Road in Purchase. The election includes a bond resolution authorizing the purchase of property at 610 Anderson Hill Road to expand the fire district, according to a press release.
The resolution calls for a maximum cost for the project to be $600,000 and the usage of capital reserve fund up to $175,000 bonds to pay for the cost of the expansion, according to the release.
- 1 Hochman Sisters' Funeral Arrangements, Services Announced
- 2 Harrison Community Sets Up Memorial Fund For Alissa, Deanna Hochman
- 3 Mourners Gather In Harrison, Seeking Solace After Hochman Shooting Deaths
- 4 Hundreds Pay Respects To Hochman Sisters Of Harrison During Calling Hours
- 5 Bishop Asks Harrison To Recall Hochman Sisters' Goodness At Funeral