HARRISON, N.Y. -- The Purchase Fire Department is holding a special election on Tuesday, April 22.
The special election will be from 6 to 9 p.m. at the fire district at 614 Anderson Hill Road in Purchase. The election includes a bond resolution authorizing the purchase of property at 610 Anderson Hill Road to expand the fire district, according to a press release.
The resolution calls for a maximum cost for the project to be $600,000 and the usage of capital reserve fund up to $175,000 bonds to pay for the cost of the expansion, according to the release.
- 1 Dozens Sickened In Nine States After Salmonella Outbreak
- 2 Police Asking Public's Help In Search For Missing Teen With Medical Needs
- 3 Deer Defense Group Sues Westchester County To Halt Hunting Plans
- 4 Metro-North Trains Returns To Schedule As Grand Central Reopens
- 5 I-684 Lane Closures Scheduled Between Armonk, Harrison