HARRISON, N.Y. – A Rye resident was charged with aggravated unlicensed operation of a vehicle, a misdemeanor, by a Harrison police officer on Nov. 28.
Kelly Murdock, 38, of 170 Soundview Ave. was pulled over by a Harrison officer about 10 a.m. for driving with an expired inspection sticker, police said. Once she was stopped on Halstead Avenue, a check revealed that her license had been revoked after a conviction for driving while intoxicated.
Murdock also was charged with driving a car without an inspection certificate and an interlocking device, which was required after her DWI conviction, police said. She is due in court Dec. 18.
- 1 Harrison Residents Indicted In Metro-North Test Cheating Ring
- 2 Second Escapee David Sweat Shot By New York State Police, Now In Hospital
- 3 Former Exec From PepsiCo In Purchase Resigns From Toyota After Drug Bust
- 4 Quenas In Harrison Reviewed By The New York Times
- 5 July 4 Terror Threat Is 'Nothing Routine,' Says Former CIA Deputy Director