HARRISON, N.Y. – A Rye resident was charged with aggravated unlicensed operation of a vehicle, a misdemeanor, by a Harrison police officer on Nov. 28.
Kelly Murdock, 38, of 170 Soundview Ave. was pulled over by a Harrison officer about 10 a.m. for driving with an expired inspection sticker, police said. Once she was stopped on Halstead Avenue, a check revealed that her license had been revoked after a conviction for driving while intoxicated.
Murdock also was charged with driving a car without an inspection certificate and an interlocking device, which was required after her DWI conviction, police said. She is due in court Dec. 18.
- 1 Harrison Luncheonette Owner Credits Loyal Customers As Key To Success
- 2 Airbag Recall Is Largest Ever In Auto History
- 3 Astorino Asks Obama If He 'Wants To Say Hi' To Hillary Clinton During Visit
- 4 Dozens Sickened In Nine States After Salmonella Outbreak
- 5 Deer Defense Group Sues Westchester County To Halt Hunting Plans