HARRISON, N.Y. – A Rye resident was charged with aggravated unlicensed operation of a vehicle, a misdemeanor, by a Harrison police officer on Nov. 28.
Kelly Murdock, 38, of 170 Soundview Ave. was pulled over by a Harrison officer about 10 a.m. for driving with an expired inspection sticker, police said. Once she was stopped on Halstead Avenue, a check revealed that her license had been revoked after a conviction for driving while intoxicated.
Murdock also was charged with driving a car without an inspection certificate and an interlocking device, which was required after her DWI conviction, police said. She is due in court Dec. 18.
- 1 Suicide Note Left By Former White Plains Police Officer Tops Week's News
- 2 Father Hid Computer Hard Drive After Harrison Murder-Suicide, Report Says
- 3 Widow In Harrison Murder-Suicide Will Receive Death Benefit
- 4 March Comes In Like A Lion As Latest Snowstorm Hits Harrison
- 5 Numerous Accidents Reported On Slippery Westchester Roadways