HARRISON, N.Y. – A Rye resident was charged with aggravated unlicensed operation of a vehicle, a misdemeanor, by a Harrison police officer on Nov. 28.
Kelly Murdock, 38, of 170 Soundview Ave. was pulled over by a Harrison officer about 10 a.m. for driving with an expired inspection sticker, police said. Once she was stopped on Halstead Avenue, a check revealed that her license had been revoked after a conviction for driving while intoxicated.
Murdock also was charged with driving a car without an inspection certificate and an interlocking device, which was required after her DWI conviction, police said. She is due in court Dec. 18.
- 1 Police Locate Threats Against Westchester, LI Schools Made On Yik Yak App
- 2 Three Tellers Charged In Identity Theft Bust Involving Westchester Banks
- 3 Port Chester Drug Bust Leads To 20th Illegal Gun Recovered In 2014
- 4 Westchester Attorney Charged With Stealing Over $1M From Escrow Accounts
- 5 Westchester Publisher Charged With Loan, Tax Fraud