HARRISON, N.Y. – A Rye resident was charged with aggravated unlicensed operation of a vehicle, a misdemeanor, by a Harrison police officer on Nov. 28.
Kelly Murdock, 38, of 170 Soundview Ave. was pulled over by a Harrison officer about 10 a.m. for driving with an expired inspection sticker, police said. Once she was stopped on Halstead Avenue, a check revealed that her license had been revoked after a conviction for driving while intoxicated.
Murdock also was charged with driving a car without an inspection certificate and an interlocking device, which was required after her DWI conviction, police said. She is due in court Dec. 18.
- 1 One Killed, One Injured In Car Crash Near Port Chester High School
- 2 IRS Warns Harrison Residents Of Phone Scam
- 3 Police Identify Teenagers Involved In Fatal Port Chester Accident
- 4 Two-Car Accident Results In Closure Of Route 127 In Mamaroneck
- 5 Harrison's Manhattanville Dance Concert Starts Nov. 20