Update, 11 a.m.
TARRYTOWN, N.Y. -- The man who died Wednesday morning after jumping from the Tappan Zee Bridge has been identified as 29-year-old Karl Peterson of Scarsdale, according to a report on LoHud.com.
State police released Peterson's name after notifying his family, the report said.
Check back to Daily Voice for more information as it becomes available.
Original report, 9 a.m.
TARRYTOWN, N.Y. -- An unidentified man died after jumping from the Tappan Zee Bridge on Wednesday morning around 5:30 a.m., according to LoHud.com.
The man was reportedly pulled from the water by police and rushed to Westchester Medical Center in Valhalla after jumping from the middle of the bridge.
According to News 12, an abandoned SUV was found on the north side of the bridge.
- 1 Jeanine Pirro's Home In Harrison Listed By Coldwell Banker Agent
- 2 10 License Violators In Westchester Fined By State Liquor Authority
- 3 Harrison Residents Get To See Blue Moon Friday Night
- 4 Two Medical Marijuana Licenses Granted In Westchester
- 5 Purchase's Joe Girardi Adds App Designer To His Resume