PORT CHESTER, N.Y. -- Three suspects were charged with driving while intoxicated at a checkpoint in Port Chester on Friday, Aug. 15, New York State Police officials said.
Dilcia M. Discua, 37, from Stamford, Conn.; Donna I. Doria, 57, from Stormville; and Gustavo Gregori, 29, of Greenwich were all charged with driving while intoxicated and are scheduled to appear in Port Chester Court on Thursday, Aug. 21, according to State Police.
- 1 Harrison Luncheonette Owner Credits Loyal Customers As Key To Success
- 2 Obama Will Fly Into Westchester Airport For Big-Ticket Fundraiser
- 3 Harrison Ranks High Among Nation’s 100 Best Suburbs
- 4 Airbag Recall Is Largest Ever In Auto History
- 5 Lyme Disease-Spreading Ticks Arriving Earlier Than Normal, Study Says