PORT CHESTER, N.Y. -- Three suspects were charged with driving while intoxicated at a checkpoint in Port Chester on Friday, Aug. 15, New York State Police officials said.
Dilcia M. Discua, 37, from Stamford, Conn.; Donna I. Doria, 57, from Stormville; and Gustavo Gregori, 29, of Greenwich were all charged with driving while intoxicated and are scheduled to appear in Port Chester Court on Thursday, Aug. 21, according to State Police.
- 1 Harrison Man Sues White Plains Bar In Fatal DWI Crash
- 2 Nearly 1M Bicycles Recalled After Rider Is Paralyzed
- 3 Broadway Producer's Westchester Home Hits Market For $29.5M
- 4 Taking Extra Vitamins Increases Cancer, Heart Disease Risk, Study Says
- 5 Westchester Schools Reporting High Opt-Out Rates On State Math Tests