PORT CHESTER, N.Y. -- Three suspects were charged with driving while intoxicated at a checkpoint in Port Chester on Friday, Aug. 15, New York State Police officials said.
Dilcia M. Discua, 37, from Stamford, Conn.; Donna I. Doria, 57, from Stormville; and Gustavo Gregori, 29, of Greenwich were all charged with driving while intoxicated and are scheduled to appear in Port Chester Court on Thursday, Aug. 21, according to State Police.
- 1 Female Suspect From Pelham Identified In NJ Bank Theft
- 2 NYC Doctor Is First Person In Area To Test Positive For Ebola
- 3 Actor Bruce Willis Buys Two Westchester Properties, Report Says
- 4 Cardinal Dolan Attends Former Harrison Pastor's Funeral
- 5 Memorial Sloan Kettering In West Harrison Holds Jewelry, Accessories Sale