NEW ROCHELLE, N.Y. – An unruly crowd outside of Spectator Sports Pub in New Rochelle over the weekend led to several arrests, including a misdemeanor charge for one Mount Vernon woman for interfering with police.
Police confirmed that early on Sunday morning, officers needed to be dispatched to the bar to break up a small mob of people after several patrons at the bar drank too much and became confrontational.
Five men were issued summons for disorderly conduct, a violation, while 23-year-old Mount Vernon native Whitney Richardson was charged with a misdemeanor count of obstructing governmental administration for her involvement in the incident.
According to police, 10 officers were sent to the scene shortly before 4:30 a.m. to break up the crowd.
Employees at Spectator Sports Pub declined to comment on the incident on Monday.
- 1 Hutchinson Parkway Reopens After Truck Slams Into Bridge, Catches Fire
- 2 Bar Scuffle Puts Harrison Police, Town Board At Odds
- 3 Harrison Woman Walks In Memory Of Son Who Died Of Cancer
- 4 Michael Douglas, Catherine Zeta-Jones Buy New Westchester Home
- 5 Harrison's First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend