WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- Westchester County Executive and Republican gubernatorial candidate Rob Astorino recently blasted Home Depot co-founder Ken Langone, a supporter of Gov. Andrew Cuomo, for making references to Hilter in a recent interview, according to the Albany Times-Union.
Langone was speaking to Politico about the vilification of "The One Percent" and said that the negative public opinion of the wealthy was similar to what Hitler was promoting in 1930s Germany, the Times-Union said.
Astorino, who was campaigning in Albany, went on the offensive, saying that there was "no room" for comments like that, according to the Times-Union.
- 1 More Than 1,000 Attend Slain Sisters' Funeral In Harrison
- 2 Bishop Asks Harrison To Recall Hochman Sisters' Goodness At Funeral
- 3 Hundreds Pay Respects To Hochman Sisters Of Harrison During Calling Hours
- 4 White Plains Safety Commissioner Shocked By Ex-Officer's Role In Murders
- 5 Suicide Note Left By Former White Plains Police Officer Tops Week's News