WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- Westchester County Executive and Republican gubernatorial candidate Rob Astorino recently blasted Home Depot co-founder Ken Langone, a supporter of Gov. Andrew Cuomo, for making references to Hilter in a recent interview, according to the Albany Times-Union.
Langone was speaking to Politico about the vilification of "The One Percent" and said that the negative public opinion of the wealthy was similar to what Hitler was promoting in 1930s Germany, the Times-Union said.
Astorino, who was campaigning in Albany, went on the offensive, saying that there was "no room" for comments like that, according to the Times-Union.
- 1 Three Tellers Charged In Identity Theft Bust Involving Westchester Banks
- 2 Police Locate Threats Against Westchester, LI Schools Made On Yik Yak App
- 3 Westchester Attorney Charged With Stealing Over $1M From Escrow Accounts
- 4 Port Chester Drug Bust Leads To 20th Illegal Gun Recovered In 2014
- 5 Westchester Publisher Charged With Loan, Tax Fraud