WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- Westchester County Executive and Republican gubernatorial candidate Rob Astorino recently blasted Home Depot co-founder Ken Langone, a supporter of Gov. Andrew Cuomo, for making references to Hilter in a recent interview, according to the Albany Times-Union.
Langone was speaking to Politico about the vilification of "The One Percent" and said that the negative public opinion of the wealthy was similar to what Hitler was promoting in 1930s Germany, the Times-Union said.
Astorino, who was campaigning in Albany, went on the offensive, saying that there was "no room" for comments like that, according to the Times-Union.
- 1 July 4 Terror Warning Issued By Homeland Security, FBI
- 2 Harrison Residents Indicted In Metro-North Test Cheating Ring
- 3 Second Escapee David Sweat Shot By New York State Police, Now In Hospital
- 4 Former Exec From PepsiCo In Purchase Resigns From Toyota After Drug Bust
- 5 Quenas In Harrison Reviewed By The New York Times