WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- Westchester County Executive and Republican gubernatorial candidate Rob Astorino recently blasted Home Depot co-founder Ken Langone, a supporter of Gov. Andrew Cuomo, for making references to Hilter in a recent interview, according to the Albany Times-Union.
Langone was speaking to Politico about the vilification of "The One Percent" and said that the negative public opinion of the wealthy was similar to what Hitler was promoting in 1930s Germany, the Times-Union said.
Astorino, who was campaigning in Albany, went on the offensive, saying that there was "no room" for comments like that, according to the Times-Union.
- 1 18-24 Inches Of Snow Now Possible In Harrison; Blizzard Warning Issued
- 2 Major Nor'easter Heads Toward Harrison, Blizzard Watch Issued
- 3 Winter Weather Advisory In Effect For Harrison
- 4 West Harrison Student, 23, Struck, Killed By Car While Walking Near Cornell
- 5 Bigger Storm Could Be Coming Soon After Westchester Sees 6-8 Inches Of Snow