WHITE PLAINS, N.Y. -- Westchester County Executive Rob Astorino is set to deliver the 2014 State of the County address on Thursday, May 1.
Astorino will speak at 7 p.m. Thursday, May 1 at the Central Jury Room of the County Courthouse at 111 Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. Blvd. in White Plains. The speech is open to the public. Doors will open at 5:45 p.m., according to a press release. The speech will be aired live on News 12.
- 1 Harrison 10U Little League Wins District 20 Championship
- 2 Redevelopment Of United Hospital Site Moves Forward In Port Chester
- 3 Police Corral 90-Pound Alligator Crossing Street In New York City
- 4 Man ID'd In I-87 Fatal Motorcycle Crash
- 5 Presidential Run Puts Spotlight On Trump's Westchester Estate