WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- Rob Astorino made an appearance on Fox News morning show, "Fox and Friends," Thursday to react to the news that The New York Times wouldn't endorse a gubernatorial candidate in the Democratic Primary in September.
Astorino told Fox News that The Times not endorsing Gov. Andrew Cuomo shouldn't be a surprise since the Times uncovered the Moreland Commission Corruption scandal in July.
The Westchester County Executive took time to spell out the Moreland scandal surrounding Cuomo and his office before blasting the governor for the economic state of New York.
Astorino did go on to say that the Times not endorsing Cuomo did not mean an endorsement for him, saying he'd "have a coronary" if that happened.
- 1 West Harrison Student, 23, Struck, Killed By Car While Walking Near Cornell
- 2 18-24 Inches Of Snow Now Possible In Harrison; Blizzard Warning Issued
- 3 Major Nor'easter Heads Toward Harrison, Blizzard Watch Issued
- 4 Harrison Dodges Worst Of Nor'ester
- 5 Cuomo Implements Full Travel Ban, Declares State Of Emergency