WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- Rob Astorino made an appearance on Fox News morning show, "Fox and Friends," Thursday to react to the news that The New York Times wouldn't endorse a gubernatorial candidate in the Democratic Primary in September.
Astorino told Fox News that The Times not endorsing Gov. Andrew Cuomo shouldn't be a surprise since the Times uncovered the Moreland Commission Corruption scandal in July.
The Westchester County Executive took time to spell out the Moreland scandal surrounding Cuomo and his office before blasting the governor for the economic state of New York.
Astorino did go on to say that the Times not endorsing Cuomo did not mean an endorsement for him, saying he'd "have a coronary" if that happened.
- 1 Hutchinson Parkway Reopens After Truck Slams Into Bridge, Catches Fire
- 2 Bar Scuffle Puts Harrison Police, Town Board At Odds
- 3 Harrison Woman Walks In Memory Of Son Who Died Of Cancer
- 4 Michael Douglas, Catherine Zeta-Jones Buy New Westchester Home
- 5 Harrison's First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend