CHAPPAQUA, N.Y. -- It should come as no surprise that Chappaqua resident Hillary Clinton has not made a decision if she will run for president in 2016.
Should Clinton run, experts believe she would have no problem securing the Democratic Nomination. If she decides not to run, however, her high profile indecision may create a number of problems for other potential nominees, according to The Wall Street Journal.
Clinton's clout within the Democratic party is significant, even while she mulls over a presidential run. Super PACs are already recruiting campaign volunteers in early-voting states like Hew Hampshire and Iowa, The Wall Street Journal reported.
In the meantime, other potential Democratic hopefuls are having trouble getting early fundraising off the ground in the wake of Clinton's significant sphere of influence, The Wall Street Journal said.
- 1 Hutchinson Parkway Reopens After Truck Slams Into Bridge, Catches Fire
- 2 Bar Scuffle Puts Harrison Police, Town Board At Odds
- 3 Harrison Woman Walks In Memory Of Son Who Died Of Cancer
- 4 Michael Douglas, Catherine Zeta-Jones Buy New Westchester Home
- 5 Harrison's First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend