HARRISON, N.Y. -- The annual Legislative Breakfast with state Comptroller Thomas P. DiNapoli by the UJA-Federation of New York in Westchester and the Westchester Jewish Council will be held Friday, May 16.
DiNapoli will speak on the fiscal health of New York state following the economic recession and the impact of the state budget on nonprofits and other services.
Registration will begin at 7:45 a.m. The program will begin at 8:15 a.m. at the Jewish Community Center of Harrison, 130 Union Ave.
Tickets are $18 per person
- 1 Harrison Could See Significant Snowfall, Ice From Coastal Storm
- 2 Monitor Rejects Harrison's Affordable Housing Defense
- 3 Harrison Mayor Ron Belmont Plugs Alert System During Foul Weather
- 4 Winter Weather Advisory In Effect For Harrison
- 5 Major Nor'easter Heads Toward Harrison, Blizzard Watch Issued