HARRISON, N.Y. -- The annual Legislative Breakfast with state Comptroller Thomas P. DiNapoli by the UJA-Federation of New York in Westchester and the Westchester Jewish Council will be held Friday, May 16.
DiNapoli will speak on the fiscal health of New York state following the economic recession and the impact of the state budget on nonprofits and other services.
Registration will begin at 7:45 a.m. The program will begin at 8:15 a.m. at the Jewish Community Center of Harrison, 130 Union Ave.
Tickets are $18 per person
- 1 Hutchinson Parkway Reopens After Truck Slams Into Bridge, Catches Fire
- 2 Bar Scuffle Puts Harrison Police, Town Board At Odds
- 3 Harrison Woman Walks In Memory Of Son Who Died Of Cancer
- 4 Michael Douglas, Catherine Zeta-Jones Buy New Westchester Home
- 5 Harrison's First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend