HARRISON, N.Y. – More than $6,000 will be dispersed to various Harrison organizations from the Harrison Festival Japanese Committee.
The organizations receiving the money will be announced at Wednesday night’s Town Board meeting in a letter from the Harrison Festival Japanese Committee.
The money comes from funds of the Harrison Festival on Columbus Day and Japanese families and businesses. The recipients include the Harrison Public Library ($1,650), Harrison Recreation Center ($1,100) and Harrison Central School District ($1,300).
The Harrison Police Association and Fire Department were both given $500 each.
Also at the meeting, Ross Halperin will give a presentation concerning the Harrison Public Library.
The Town/Village Board meetings begin at 7:30 p.m. in the Municipal Building.
- 1 D'Agostino Closes Its Last Supermarket In Westchester
- 2 Three Brothers From Harrison Open Healthy Cafe In Mamaroneck
- 3 Presidential Run Puts Spotlight On Donald Trump's Westchester Estate
- 4 Redevelopment Of United Hospital Site Moves Forward In Port Chester
- 5 Man, 24, Killed In Sprain Brook Parkway One-Car Crash ID'd