HARRISON, N.Y. – More than $6,000 will be dispersed to various Harrison organizations from the Harrison Festival Japanese Committee.
The organizations receiving the money will be announced at Wednesday night’s Town Board meeting in a letter from the Harrison Festival Japanese Committee.
The money comes from funds of the Harrison Festival on Columbus Day and Japanese families and businesses. The recipients include the Harrison Public Library ($1,650), Harrison Recreation Center ($1,100) and Harrison Central School District ($1,300).
The Harrison Police Association and Fire Department were both given $500 each.
Also at the meeting, Ross Halperin will give a presentation concerning the Harrison Public Library.
The Town/Village Board meetings begin at 7:30 p.m. in the Municipal Building.
- 1 Police Identify Teenagers Involved In Fatal Accident Near Port Chester HS
- 2 Snow Likely In Harrison On Busiest Travel Day Of The Year
- 3 Professor, 63, Charged With Public Lewdness By Harrison Police
- 4 Harrison Could See 4-8 Inches Of Snow Wednesday
- 5 Wake, Funeral Service Scheduled For Port Chester Crash Victim