In a memo to the Town Board dated Jan. 7, Director of Community Services Nina Marraccini asks for permission to accept the donations. The four donations total $2,625, with two donations of $1,000 coming from anonymous donors. The Harrison-Mamaroneck Rotary Club donated $600, and Joan Mare Stolfi and Alan D. Mahoney gave $25.
The 7:30 p.m. town/village board meetings take place at the Municipal Building courtroom.
- 1 Suicide Note Left By Former White Plains Police Officer Tops Week's News
- 2 Widow In Harrison Murder-Suicide Will Receive Death Benefit
- 3 Former NBA All-Star, New York Knicks Player Anthony Mason Dies At 48
- 4 March Comes In Like A Lion As Latest Snowstorm Hits Harrison
- 5 Harrison Will See Widespread Snow Sunday Into Monday