In a memo to the Town Board dated Jan. 7, Director of Community Services Nina Marraccini asks for permission to accept the donations. The four donations total $2,625, with two donations of $1,000 coming from anonymous donors. The Harrison-Mamaroneck Rotary Club donated $600, and Joan Mare Stolfi and Alan D. Mahoney gave $25.
The 7:30 p.m. town/village board meetings take place at the Municipal Building courtroom.
- 1 Harrison Chamber Of Commerce Ups The Ante To Attract New Business
- 2 Westchester Man Wins Millions In Lottery
- 3 Long Island Man Found Drunk, Passed Out In Scarsdale Driveway, Police Say
- 4 Harrison Merchants Sponsor Special Shopping Event Thursday
- 5 Billionaire Westchester Businessman, Philanthropist Jerome Kohlberg Dies