In a memo to the Town Board dated Jan. 7, Director of Community Services Nina Marraccini asks for permission to accept the donations. The four donations total $2,625, with two donations of $1,000 coming from anonymous donors. The Harrison-Mamaroneck Rotary Club donated $600, and Joan Mare Stolfi and Alan D. Mahoney gave $25.
The 7:30 p.m. town/village board meetings take place at the Municipal Building courtroom.
- 1 Rye Police Identify High School Student Charged In Latest Bomb Threat
- 2 Two Westchester Private Schools Rank Among 'Smartest' In Nation
- 3 Stop & Shop Issues Recall For Several Frozen Food Items
- 4 Robber Walks Off With $90,000 From White Plains Gas Station, Police Say
- 5 Snow Could Be Returning To Harrison