In a memo to the Town Board dated Jan. 7, Director of Community Services Nina Marraccini asks for permission to accept the donations. The four donations total $2,625, with two donations of $1,000 coming from anonymous donors. The Harrison-Mamaroneck Rotary Club donated $600, and Joan Mare Stolfi and Alan D. Mahoney gave $25.
The 7:30 p.m. town/village board meetings take place at the Municipal Building courtroom.
- 1 Harrison High Grads 'Are Braver Than You Believe, Smarter Than You Think'
- 2 July 4 Terror Warning Issued By Homeland Security, FBI
- 3 Second Escapee David Sweat Shot By New York State Police, Now In Hospital
- 4 Men Shot, Killed Before Hutchinson River Parkway Crash ID'd
- 5 Police Investigating Fatal Shootings Off Hutchinson River Parkway