In a memo to the Town Board dated Jan. 7, Director of Community Services Nina Marraccini asks for permission to accept the donations. The four donations total $2,625, with two donations of $1,000 coming from anonymous donors. The Harrison-Mamaroneck Rotary Club donated $600, and Joan Mare Stolfi and Alan D. Mahoney gave $25.
The 7:30 p.m. town/village board meetings take place at the Municipal Building courtroom.
- 1 IRS Warns Harrison Residents Of Phone Scam
- 2 One Killed, One Injured In Car Crash Near Port Chester High School
- 3 Harrison Senior Gets His Wish And More: School Lunch Break With The Mayor
- 4 Two-Car Accident Results In Closure Of Route 127 In Mamaroneck
- 5 Harrison's Manhattanville Dance Concert Starts Nov. 20