HARRISON, N.Y. — Although official numbers are not in yet on voter turnout throughout Harrison, the library has seen a large turnout of voters on Tuesday.
"It's been very good — excellent," said Diana Bilotto, one of three women working at the library's polling location.
The library, a spot for two Harrison districts, saw 634 out of 1,374 registered voters cast ballots by 4:15 p.m. The location closes at 9 p.m.
It was "very good" to see many people voting, said Bilotto, who had voted earlier in the day.
Harrison would not have voter turnout numbers until late Tuesday night, a town official said.
- 1 Harrison High School Ranks Among New York State's Best
- 2 Greenwich Bank Robbed At Gunpoint; Police Seek Female Suspect
- 3 Winter Storm Watch Issued For Harrison; 6-12 Inches Of Snow Likely
- 4 Police Release More Photos Of Gun-Toting Woman Who Robbed Greenwich Bank
- 5 Police Search For Suspect In Friday Night Attempted Robbery In Mamaroneck