HARRISON, N.Y - Harrison residents will go the polls Tuesday and vote on five races with the most important being the presidential contest between President Barack Obama and Republican challenger Mitt Romney.
The other four various races are:
U.S. House of Representatives District 17
Democratic incumbent Nita Lowey vs. Republican candidate Joe Carvin and "We the People" candidate Frank Morganthaler.
The 17th District consists of Rockland County, Harrison, Peekskill, Yorktown, Mt. Kisco, Ossining, North Castle, New Castle, Mt. Pleasant, Greenburgh, Rye and Cortlandt.
U.S. Senate (New York)
Democratic incumbent Kirsten Gillibrand vs. Republican candidate Wendy Long.
New York State Senate District 37
Republican Bob Cohen vs. Democratic George Latimer.
The 37th District consists of Harrison, Scarsdale, Larchmont, Rye, Ossining and Chappaqua.
New York State Assembly District 93
Republican incumbent Robert Castelli vs. Democratic candidate David Buchwald.
District 93 consists of Harrison, White Plains, Bedford, New Castle, North Salem, Lewisboro, Pound Ridge, Mount Kisco and North Castle.
- 1 Broadway Producer's Westchester Home Hits The Market For $29.5M
- 2 Nearly One Million Bicycles Are Recalled After Rider Is Paralyzed
- 3 Harrison Wellness Center Signs Top Cosmetic Dermatologist
- 4 Westchester Property Taxes Are Nation's Highest
- 5 Westchester Schools Reporting High Opt-Out Rates On State Math Tests