CHAPPAQUA, N.Y. -- Chappaqua's Hillary Clinton may be the early favorite for the Democratic nomination for president in 2016, but some trusted advisors don't think the former Secretary of State and First Lady should run, according to the Wall Street Journal.
Some of the people closest to the 68-year-old Clinton have voiced concerns ranging from the inevitable revival of Bill Clinton's scandals to recent health scares, the Wall Street Journal reported.
- 1 Police In Search Of Three Missing Teens Who May Be In Westchester
- 2 5-Year-Old Boy Subject Of NY Amber Alert Is Found Dead
- 3 New York Archdiocese Likely To Merge More Parishes
- 4 Arrest Of 'Bicycle Bandit' Ends Rash Of 15 Robberies In Westchester
- 5 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In Harrison