HARRISON, N.Y. - House hunting in Harrison? Like to see inside other people’s houses? There's a number of open houses in Harrison this weekend.
The properties being shown this weekend range from a one-bedroom co-op with granite counter tops and hardwood floors listed for $198,000 to a newly renovated six-bedroom home on a cul de sac with an asking price of $2.38 million.
Check out our Real Estate page to find more open houses and to see what homes have recently sold in your neighborhood.
- 1 One Killed, One Injured In Car Crash Near Port Chester High School
- 2 Police Identify Teenagers Involved In Fatal Accident Near Port Chester HS
- 3 Westchester Bank Manager Is Charged With Stealing Over $1.4M
- 4 Snow Likely In Harrison On Busiest Travel Day Of The Year
- 5 Up To One Inch Of Rain Could Fall Overnight In Harrison