HARRISON, N.Y. - House hunting in Harrison? Like to see inside other people’s houses? There's a number of open houses in Harrison this weekend.
The properties being shown this weekend range from a one-bedroom co-op with granite counter tops and hardwood floors listed for $198,000 to a newly renovated six-bedroom home on a cul de sac with an asking price of $2.38 million.
Check out our Real Estate page to find more open houses and to see what homes have recently sold in your neighborhood.
- 1 Female Suspect From Pelham Identified In NJ Bank Theft
- 2 NYC Doctor Is First Person In Area To Test Positive For Ebola
- 3 Memorial Sloan Kettering In West Harrison Holds Jewelry, Accessories Sale
- 4 Harrison Youth Council Honors Family Counselor Sabina Perez
- 5 Actor Bruce Willis Buys Westchester Properties, Report Says