HARRISON, N.Y. - House hunting in Harrison? Like to see inside other people’s houses? There's a number of open houses in Harrison this weekend.
The properties being shown this weekend range from a one-bedroom co-op with granite counter tops and hardwood floors listed for $198,000 to a newly renovated six-bedroom home on a cul de sac with an asking price of $2.38 million.
Check out our Real Estate page to find more open houses and to see what homes have recently sold in your neighborhood.
- 1 Harrison Residents Indicted In Metro-North Test Cheating Ring
- 2 Former Exec From PepsiCo In Purchase Resigns From Toyota After Drug Bust
- 3 Quenas In Harrison Reviewed By The New York Times
- 4 July 4 Terror Threat Is 'Nothing Routine,' Says Former CIA Deputy Director
- 5 July 4 Terror Warning Security Measures In Westchester Detailed