HARRISON, N.Y. – If you're looking for a home in Harrison, you can check out some properties that will have open houses this weekend.
Properties hosting open houses this weekend range from a one-bedroom Columbus Avenue unit on the market for $110,000 to a three-bedroom, two-bathroom Columbus Avenue home with a listing price of $725,000.
Check out our Real Estate page to see what homes recently have sold in your neighborhood.
- 1 Hutchinson Parkway Reopens After Truck Slams Into Bridge, Catches Fire
- 2 Bar Scuffle Puts Harrison Police, Town Board At Odds
- 3 Michael Douglas, Catherine Zeta-Jones Buy New Westchester Home
- 4 Harrison's First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend
- 5 Westchester Parishes Waiting On Word Of Closures