HARRISON, N.Y. – If you're looking for a home in Harrison, you can check out some properties that will have open houses this weekend.
Properties hosting open houses this weekend range from a one-bedroom Columbus Avenue unit on the market for $110,000 to a three-bedroom, two-bathroom Columbus Avenue home with a listing price of $725,000.
Check out our Real Estate page to see what homes recently have sold in your neighborhood.
- 1 Female Suspect From Pelham Identified In NJ Bank Theft
- 2 NYC Doctor Is First Person In Area To Test Positive For Ebola
- 3 Memorial Sloan Kettering In West Harrison Holds Jewelry, Accessories Sale
- 4 Actor Bruce Willis Buys Westchester Properties, Report Says
- 5 Harrison Youth Council Honors Family Counselor Sabina Perez