HARRISON, N.Y. – The Rose Institute for Learning and Literacy's collaboration with Manhattanville College was recently featured in Education Update Online.
The program is a partnership between Manhattanville College and Reading Reform Foundation of New York, and aims to improve reading comprehension, teacher education and literacy programs according to the report.
To read the full story, click here.
- 1 Hutchinson Parkway Reopens After Truck Slams Into Bridge, Catches Fire
- 2 Harrison Woman Walks In Memory Of Son Who Died Of Cancer
- 3 Bar Scuffle Puts Harrison Police, Town Board At Odds
- 4 Michael Douglas, Catherine Zeta-Jones Buy New Westchester Home
- 5 Harrison's First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend