HARRISON, N.Y. – The Rose Institute for Learning and Literacy's collaboration with Manhattanville College was recently featured in Education Update Online.
The program is a partnership between Manhattanville College and Reading Reform Foundation of New York, and aims to improve reading comprehension, teacher education and literacy programs according to the report.
To read the full story, click here.
- 1 Harrison Man Sues White Plains Bar In Fatal DWI Crash
- 2 Funeral Services Scheduled For Rye Grad Found Dead In Sorority Bedroom
- 3 Manhattanville Students Support Bruce Jenner's Sex Change
- 4 Taking Extra Vitamins Increases Cancer, Heart Disease Risk, Study Says
- 5 Thunderstorms Could Produce Gusty Winds, Hail In Harrison