HARRISON, N.Y. – The Rose Institute for Learning and Literacy's collaboration with Manhattanville College was recently featured in Education Update Online.
The program is a partnership between Manhattanville College and Reading Reform Foundation of New York, and aims to improve reading comprehension, teacher education and literacy programs according to the report.
To read the full story, click here.
- 1 Mourners Gather In Harrison, Seeking Solace After Hochman Shooting Deaths
- 2 More Than 1,000 Attend Slain Sisters' Funeral In Harrison
- 3 Hundreds Pay Respects To Hochman Sisters Of Harrison During Calling Hours
- 4 Bishop Asks Harrison To Recall Hochman Sisters' Goodness At Funeral
- 5 Harrison Vigil To Remember Slain Hochman Sisters