HARRISON, N.Y. – The Rose Institute for Learning and Literacy's collaboration with Manhattanville College was recently featured in Education Update Online.
The program is a partnership between Manhattanville College and Reading Reform Foundation of New York, and aims to improve reading comprehension, teacher education and literacy programs according to the report.
To read the full story, click here.
- 1 Westchester Attorney Charged With Stealing Over $1M From Escrow Accounts
- 2 NYPD Officer, Former Section 1 Basketball Star, Killed In Bronx Crash
- 3 Serious Multi-Vehicle Accident Closes Saw Mill River Parkway
- 4 Mrs. Westchester Charged With Stealing From Group Home
- 5 Apple's iPhone 6 Release Packs Malls In Westchester