HARRISON, N.Y. – The Rose Institute for Learning and Literacy's collaboration with Manhattanville College was recently featured in Education Update Online.
The program is a partnership between Manhattanville College and Reading Reform Foundation of New York, and aims to improve reading comprehension, teacher education and literacy programs according to the report.
To read the full story, click here.
- 1 Police Search For Missing Teen With Medical Needs
- 2 Fireworks Prompt Residents Near Metropolis Country Club To Fear Attack
- 3 Threat Of Tick-Borne Diseases Grows, Report Says
- 4 Man Found Hiding In Closet At Edgemont Home Is Charged With Burglary
- 5 Clintons Make First Joint Public Appearance Since Hillary Enters Race