HARRISON, N.Y. -- The Harrison High School Music Department members became stars of their own Disney show recently when they entertained resort guests at Melody Gardens Stage in EPCOT Park and Waterside Stage in Downtown Disney.
On Friday, April 4, the Harrison High School Dancers, under the direction of Deborah Toteda, entertained Downtown Disney guests at Waterside Stage with a variety of upbeat numbers.
On Saturday, April 5, The Harrison High School Orchestra, under the direction of Alanna Mackey, started the day off at the Melody Gardens Stage entertaining EPCOT Park guests.
Later on Saturday, the Harrison High School Chorus, under the direction of Lynn Fusco, entertained EPCOT Park guest with a variety of choral pieces.
In addition to their performance, students participated in Disney Performing Arts “You’re Instrumental,” “Disney Sings,” “Auxiliration” and “Disney Dancin’” workshops.
Dance, vocal and instrumental ensembles from all around the world apply to perform each year as a part of Disney Performing Arts at both the Disneyland Resort in California and the Walt Disney World Resort in Florida. Once selected, they are given the opportunity to perform at the resort for an international audience of theme park guests.
- 1 Hutch Reopens After Overturned Vehicle Accident; Stop-And-Go Delays On I-95
- 2 Multi-Vehicle Rollover Reported On I-684
- 3 TV Show Interview With Daughters Of SUV Driver In Fatal Crash Postponed
- 4 Slick Westchester Roadways Result In Numerous Accidents
- 5 Westchester Residents Warned About New Massive IRS Phone Scam