HARRISON, N.Y. -- A team of Harrison High School students captured a "Best In State" award in the Verizon Innovation App Challenge recently.
Verizon required the students to submit a three minute video and an essay describing the community focused, web based application that was designed to facilitate user interaction with community based activities.
Members of the Harrison design team, under the direction of Diane Frawley, are: Ben Adler, Rami Areikat, JD Barnett, James Murabito, Daniel Son and John Vize.
- 1 Police Identify Teenagers Involved In Fatal Accident Near Port Chester HS
- 2 Snow Likely In Harrison On Busiest Travel Day Of The Year
- 3 Professor, 63, Charged With Public Lewdness By Harrison Police
- 4 Harrison Could See 4-8 Inches Of Snow Wednesday
- 5 Wake, Funeral Service Scheduled For Port Chester Crash Victim