HARRISON, N.Y. -- A team of Harrison High School students captured a "Best In State" award in the Verizon Innovation App Challenge recently.
Verizon required the students to submit a three minute video and an essay describing the community focused, web based application that was designed to facilitate user interaction with community based activities.
Members of the Harrison design team, under the direction of Diane Frawley, are: Ben Adler, Rami Areikat, JD Barnett, James Murabito, Daniel Son and John Vize.
- 1 Broadway Producer's Westchester Home Hits The Market For $29.5M
- 2 Harrison Wellness Center Signs Top Cosmetic Dermatologist
- 3 Police Seeking Public's Help In Search For Missing Greenwich Teen Girl
- 4 Man, 34, Is Charged With Driving Wrong Way On Hutch, DWI
- 5 Nearly One Million Bicycles Are Recalled After Rider Is Paralyzed