HARRISON, N.Y. -- A team of Harrison High School students captured a "Best In State" award in the Verizon Innovation App Challenge recently.
Verizon required the students to submit a three minute video and an essay describing the community focused, web based application that was designed to facilitate user interaction with community based activities.
Members of the Harrison design team, under the direction of Diane Frawley, are: Ben Adler, Rami Areikat, JD Barnett, James Murabito, Daniel Son and John Vize.
- 1 Hutchinson Parkway Reopens After Truck Slams Into Bridge, Catches Fire
- 2 Harrison Woman Walks In Memory Of Son Who Died Of Cancer
- 3 Bar Scuffle Puts Harrison Police, Town Board At Odds
- 4 Michael Douglas, Catherine Zeta-Jones Buy New Westchester Home
- 5 Harrison's First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend