HARRISON, N.Y. -- A team of Harrison High School students captured a "Best In State" award in the Verizon Innovation App Challenge recently.
Verizon required the students to submit a three minute video and an essay describing the community focused, web based application that was designed to facilitate user interaction with community based activities.
Members of the Harrison design team, under the direction of Diane Frawley, are: Ben Adler, Rami Areikat, JD Barnett, James Murabito, Daniel Son and John Vize.
- 1 Westchester Attorney Charged With Stealing Over $1M From Escrow Accounts
- 2 Westchester Publisher Charged With Loan, Tax Fraud
- 3 NYPD Officer, Former Section 1 Basketball Star, Killed In Bronx Crash
- 4 Westchester Customers Could Be Affected By Home Depot Credit Card Breach
- 5 Apple's iPhone 6 Release Packs Malls In Westchester