HARRISON, N.Y. -- A team of Harrison High School students captured a "Best In State" award in the Verizon Innovation App Challenge recently.
Verizon required the students to submit a three minute video and an essay describing the community focused, web based application that was designed to facilitate user interaction with community based activities.
Members of the Harrison design team, under the direction of Diane Frawley, are: Ben Adler, Rami Areikat, JD Barnett, James Murabito, Daniel Son and John Vize.
- 1 Hutch Reopens After Overturned Vehicle Accident; Stop-And-Go Delays On I-95
- 2 Westchester Residents Warned About New Massive IRS Phone Scam
- 3 Daughters Defend Mother Who Drove SUV In Fatal Train Crash On 'Today' Show
- 4 TV Show Interview With Daughters Of SUV Driver In Fatal Crash Postponed
- 5 Cuomo Bans Non-Essential State Travel To Indiana