HARRISON, N.Y. -- Students and parents can learn about the college admissions process at a special panel hosted by the Harrison High School Guidance Department.
The event will begin at 7 p.m., Wednesday, Jan. 14, at the Harrison Performing Arts Center. College admissions personnel will share advice and perspective on college admissions. The event open to all grade levels and junior families are strongly encouraged to attend.
- 1 IRS Warns Harrison Residents Of Phone Scam
- 2 Harrison Senior Gets His Wish And More: School Lunch Break With The Mayor
- 3 Two-Car Accident Results In Closure Of Route 127 In Mamaroneck
- 4 60-Year-Old Man Charged In 25 Cat Killings In Yonkers
- 5 Unsafe Lane Change Cited Is In I-95 Crash That Killed National Guard Member