HARRISON, N.Y. -- Students and parents can learn about the college admissions process at a special panel hosted by the Harrison High School Guidance Department.
The event will begin at 7 p.m., Wednesday, Jan. 14, at the Harrison Performing Arts Center. College admissions personnel will share advice and perspective on college admissions. The event open to all grade levels and junior families are strongly encouraged to attend.
- 1 More Than 1,000 Attend Slain Sisters' Funeral In Harrison
- 2 Bishop Asks Harrison To Recall Hochman Sisters' Goodness At Funeral
- 3 Hundreds Pay Respects To Hochman Sisters Of Harrison During Calling Hours
- 4 White Plains Safety Commissioner Shocked By Ex-Officer's Role In Murders
- 5 Suicide Note Left By Former White Plains Police Officer Tops Week's News