HARRISON, N.Y. -- Students and parents can learn about the college admissions process at a special panel hosted by the Harrison High School Guidance Department.
The event will begin at 7 p.m., Wednesday, Jan. 14, at the Harrison Performing Arts Center. College admissions personnel will share advice and perspective on college admissions. The event open to all grade levels and junior families are strongly encouraged to attend.
- 1 Harrison Educators Call On Cuomo To 'Get It Right'
- 2 Boil Water Advisory Affects 150,000 Westchester Residents
- 3 Pleasantville Teen Is Sentenced In Crash That Killed Three
- 4 Manhattanville College Hosts Press Conference On Combating Sexual Assaults
- 5 Woman Spits At, Kicks Westchester Officers During DWI Arrest, Say Police