HARRISON, N.Y. -- Students and parents can learn about the college admissions process at a special panel hosted by the Harrison High School Guidance Department.
The event will begin at 7 p.m., Wednesday, Jan. 14, at the Harrison Performing Arts Center. College admissions personnel will share advice and perspective on college admissions. The event open to all grade levels and junior families are strongly encouraged to attend.
- 1 Hutchinson Parkway Reopens After Truck Slams Into Bridge, Catches Fire
- 2 Bar Scuffle Puts Harrison Police, Town Board At Odds
- 3 Harrison Woman Walks In Memory Of Son Who Died Of Cancer
- 4 Michael Douglas, Catherine Zeta-Jones Buy New Westchester Home
- 5 Harrison's First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend