HARRISON, N.Y. -- Students and parents can learn about the college admissions process at a special panel hosted by the Harrison High School Guidance Department.
The event will begin at 7 p.m., Wednesday, Jan. 14, at the Harrison Performing Arts Center. College admissions personnel will share advice and perspective on college admissions. The event open to all grade levels and junior families are strongly encouraged to attend.
- 1 Three Brothers From Harrison Open Healthy Cafe In Mamaroneck
- 2 Jeanine Pirro's Home In Harrison Listed By Coldwell Banker Agent
- 3 Woman, Mother Of 8, Dies While In Police Custody In Mount Vernon
- 4 10 License Violators In Westchester Fined By State Liquor Authority
- 5 Drenching Thunderstorms Headed To Harrison